Sales Position (pharma) 雇主证明信样本

Reference 2: Employment – Sales Position (pharma)

August 28, 2014

[Recipient address- Line 1]
[Recipient address- Line 2]
[Recipient address- Line 3]
[Recipient address- Line 4]

To Whom It May Concern:

Re: Ashleigh Hawthorne

Ashleigh Hawthorne was a member of my pharmaceutical sales team for a little over two years between June 2000 and September 2007. During that time I believe I gained a good idea of his character and capabilities as an employee, as follows.

Ashleigh was an above average sales person, consistently meeting and sometimes exceeding his targets. Pharmaceutical sales can sometimes be very difficult due to intense competition and the high knowledge level of the medical professionals. Coupled with these factors, the sales representatives must work alone and only meet as a group twice monthly. Ashleigh dealt with these factors better than most and was among my top three performing sales professionals during the two years he worked for me.

He also demonstrated above-average administrative capabilities, consistently submitting his sales and trip reports on time and completed accurately. He communicated well both in-person and in writing. On a few occasions I attended sales presentations made by Ashleigh, and was each time impressed by his oral presentation skills. At sales meetings he was a primary contributor and displayed leadership qualities.

Although I didn’t socialize with Ashleigh I can say that his personal demeanor was pleasant and he was well-liked by both clients and co-workers.

Based on my impressions of Ashleigh Hawthorne during the two years he reported to me I would not hesitate to recommend him as a valuable addition to any sales team.

Sincerely,

Dennis Rayburn
Manager, Sales and Marketing

1 个赞