Professional Services 雇主证明信样本

Reference 15: Employment - Professional Services

August 23, 2014

[Recipient address- Line 1]
[Recipient address- Line 2]
[Recipient address- Line 3]
[Recipient address- Line 4]

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have known and worked closely with Ellen Wei since 1997. During that time, I have developed the highest esteem for her, both personally and professionally, and it is therefore my pleasure to write this letter on her behalf.

I first met Ellen while doing research for my book, Financially Speaking: Your Personal Guide To Investment For Your Future - which, I am happy to report, became a national bestseller reaching number four on the New York Times business paperback bestseller list in 2006. I had come across an excellent article Ellen had written on the subject of deciding whether to buy or lease one’s car. At that time, I was in the process of writing a section of the book on buying versus leasing, and her expertise proved invaluable to me in formulating my own position on the subject. Ellen then decided to design a special computer program designed to help consumers make sense of the lease/buy dilemma for both houses and cars. I found this software so impressive that I have included Ellen’s name and address in the book, so that interested readers can order the program from her directly.

Throughout the book-writing process, Ellen proved herself an indispensable resource, fact-checking the math in the book and catching computational errors that several other experts had missed. She has since continued to prove her worth long after the book’s publication. For example, when I was scheduled to appear on a national television show a few weeks ago, Ellen was kind enough to double-check the veracity of the facts and figures I would be quoting. Even though she was quite busy with her own work, Ellen put in long hours to make sure that all of my calculations were correct.

I cannot speak highly enough of Ellen’s skills and capacities. In addition to being a brilliant analyst, she is a wonderful teacher - attentive, patient, and thoughtful. She possesses a broad and comprehensive command of mathematical and financial matters, and complements that expertise with a rare ability to elucidate even the most complex problems.

Ellen Wei is an extraordinary thinker, instructor, and friend. She has my gratitude and my respect, and I recommend her services wholeheartedly.

Sincerely,

Sandra Bethel