Physician职业推荐信样本

Employment - Physician

Recommendation 3: Employment - Physician

(print a Recommendation Letter from a professional on corporate letterhead stationery)

October 28, 2014

Phalen Emergency Center
John K. Linden Hospital, Stag Hill
Attention: Joshua A. Halton, D.O.
17251 S. 13th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027

Dear Dr. Halton:
Reference: Christie Sweet, D.O.

I am writing this letter of reference in support of Christie Sweet, D.O. to work at your center as an emergency medicine physician. I have known Christie in a professional capacity for three years and feel very comfortable in recommending her.

Christie is currently a third year emergency medicine resident and she will be available at the completion of her training in July, 2005. She has worked under my supervision in a residency program at University of Washington’s Shock Trauma Unit. That unit is a high volume, high acuity, Level II, multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, urban community emergency department and includes trauma training. I believe that Christie’s high degree of personal commitment to public service coupled with her strong training background provide her with the foundation and skills necessary to handle the challenges of a progressive and rapidly growing emergency department such as the one at John K. Linden, Stag Hill.

Ms. Sweet has asked me to refer her to you at John K. Linden, Stag Hill for a number of specific reasons. First, she had the good fortune to be scheduled for some clinical clerkships at JKLH as a medical student, during which she enjoyed the interactions with staff there and benefited from numerous learning opportunities. Secondly, she had some of the emergency physicians in your group as preceptors during rotations at Kingston Regional Medical Center and she found them to be excellent clinicians and teachers. Lastly, I understand that Christie originates from that area and would like to renew regular contact with her family and friends.

Christie is among the top residents under my supervision, so I can therefore recommend her to you without reservation. I believe she will make an excellent physician.

Please feel free to contact me either by e-mail or phone at any time if you require clarification or have any questions. Contact information is in the letterhead.

Yours sincerely,

Donald Drummond, M.D.