PEI 省提名技术移民海外技术工人类别(Skilled Workers Outside Canada)

爱德华王子岛省提名技术移民海外技术工人类别 PEI PNP Skilled Workers Outside Canada

爱岛省提名技术移民海外工人类别是雇主驱动的传统(非EE)类别技术移民项目,核心申请条件是:

• 59 周岁之内
  • 获得 PEI 最少2年雇主offer
  • 近5年内有2年全职雇主offer职位相关工作经验
  • 英语,学历,工作经验,适应能力等综合打分因素(Labour Impact Self-Assessment)满足 50 分标准

Skilled Workers Outside Canada - PEI PNP - flyabroad

You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the Skilled Worker stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) if you have a job offer from an Island employer. The PEI Skilled Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.

Am I eligible - PEI Skilled Workers Outside Canada - flyabroad

To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:

• Score at least 50 points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
  • Have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level O, A, or B.
  • Have legal status in country of residence.
  • Be able to attend an interview at the Office of Immigration, if required.
  • Have successfully completed a post secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 year program).
  • Be between the ages of 21 and 59.
  • Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past 5 years.
  • Possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered.
  • Have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI.
  • Demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国微信(fcgvisabbs): http://flyabroad.me

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。

爱德华王子岛海外技术工雇主担保 2018 飞出国

飞出国:2018年后 PEI 爱德华王子岛的技术移民启用了自己的 EE 系统,同时也改变了之前的评分标准。

2018年最新的爱德华王子岛省提名技术移民境外雇主担保类别申请要求:

• 0,A,B 职业的PEI长期全职雇主offer,且该 offer 要获得 PEI office 的认可
  • 有可能会被要求面试
  • 完成最少2年的专科高等学历
  • 年龄 21-59
  • 近5年内有2年相关工作经验
  • 英语 CLB 4 或证明主申在学习英语或雇主提供英语能力担保证明
  • 有充足的定居资金且有真实在 PEI 定居的意向

Skilled Workers Outside Canada - PEI PNP 2018

You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the Skilled Worker stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) if you have a job offer from an Island employer. The PEI Skilled Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.

Am I eligible? - Skilled Workers Outside Canada - PEI PNP

To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:

• have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from a PEI employer in National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level 0, A, or B.(link is external)Important note: Through this stream your employer must first make contact with our office and the job offer must be approved by our office prior to submitting an expression of interest profile;
  • have legal status in country of residence;
  • be able to attend an interview with staff from the Office, if required;
  • have successfully completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum two year program);
  • be between the ages of 21 and 59;
  • have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years;
  • possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered. Language ability can be verified by one of the following:
    • A language test from an IRCC approved testing institute within the past two years with a minimum score of CLB/NLCC 4; or
    • Employer signed PEI PNP-L06 Employer Language Declaration; or
    • Documents from an internationally recognized institution indicating that the principal language studied was in English or French.
  • have sufficient financial resources for the applicant and family to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) to be able to establish in PEI; and
  • demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国微信: http://flyabroad.me

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)独家整理完成,请尊重知识产权,转载请保留并注明出处。