PEI PNP 国际留学生移民类别 International Graduates - 飞出国 2018
PEI PNP International Graduates 类别与2017年的要求基本一致，还是很难达到的：
- 最少2年期，全职，0，A，B 技能级别雇主offer
- 已经在 PEI 工作半年，且要求专业和职业相关
- 在 PEI 完成2年高等教育
- 年龄在 21-59 岁间
- 在 PEI 定居的真实意愿
PEI PNP International Graduates - flyabroad 2018
You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the International Graduate stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP), if you graduated from an accredited PEI post secondary institution and are currently working in PEI. The International Graduate stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the PEI International Graduate stream you must:
- have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level 0, A, or B(link is external);
- have worked a minimum of six months for the PEI employer in a position that is directly related to post-secondary education received in PEI;
- have a valid post-graduate work permit and legal status in Canada;
- be able to attend an interview with staff from the Office, if required;
- have successfully completed a post-secondary degree or diploma (minimum two year program) from a publically-funded PEI post-secondary institution;
- be between the ages of 21 and 59;
- possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered;
- have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI; and
- demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.
How do I apply?
If you meet the eligibility criteria listed above you must first read the Labour Impact Application Guide then you or your representative must create a profile in the Prince Edward Island Expression of Interest system. To create a profile you will be asked to provide a valid email address, and identification information including your passport details. Once your account has been verified, you will be able to proceed to complete your profile. Applicants can only have one active profile at any one time.
Your profile will remain active for a period of six months. You must ensure information provided in your profile is accurate and verifiable. If your situation changes prior to being invited to apply, you may update your profile. If your situation changes after being invited to apply you must contact the Office with the new information; this may impact the ultimate decision on your file. You can find additional information on the EOI points grid in the Labour Application Guide.
An Expression of Interest is not an application, but an indication of your interest in being considered to apply to the PEI PNP Labour Impact Category. The Office reserves the right to limit intake or make exclusions from Expressions of Interest draws.
If you are invited to apply you will receive an email notification that will include your file and instructions for submission of your file. If you are invited to apply you must complete the application forms. Your employer must also complete the employer forms.
Information provided in the Expression of Interest Profile must be valid and verifiable. The Office of Immigration will compare information provided in application with the Expression of Interest Profile, if there is a discrepancy it may affect your ability to apply. Files that have been determined to contain misrepresentations may be ineligible to apply to the Office of Immigration for 2 years
The complete application package, along with the $300 application fee, can be submitted to the Office of Immigration in two ways:
In person at 94 Euston Street (2nd floor), Charlottetown, PEI; or
Courier or mail package to
Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street, 2nd Floor
PO Box 1176
Canada C1A 7M8
Do I have to pay a fee?
There is no fee to create an Expression of Interest. If you are selected for nomination by PEI, the application fee is $300 CAD which must be submitted with your application. The acceptable forms of payment are a bank draft, a certified cheque, or a money order made payable to Island Investment Development, Inc.