居留：新西兰父母退休签证申请指南 Parent Retirement Category
申请人获签时，如果在新西兰境外，需要在12个月内登陆新西兰。居留签证的有效期为2 年，申请人2年的有效期内可以自由出入新西兰。 http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/live/parentretirementcategory/parentretirementcategoryafteraip.htm
When you have met the above requirements, you and your family members included in your application will receive resident visas. If you are outside New Zealand when you are granted a resident visa, you will be given 12 months from the date of issue to arrive in New Zealand. If you and your family do not arrive within that period, your resident visas will lapse.
Your resident visa will be valid for further travel for two years from the date you first enter New Zealand (if residence was approved outside New Zealand) or from the date of grant (if residence was approved inside New Zealand). This will allow you to travel to and from New Zealand during the two-year period.
- If you submit an application and it is approved in principle, you will need to transfer and invest your total investment funds within 12 months of being approved in principle.
- If you are granted residence you will need to retain your investment funds in an acceptable investment for four years.
父母退休签证申请材料 ### How to apply – Parent Retirement Category
- 同居证明可以提供以下文件的原件或certified copy ：联名房地产所有权，联合租房协议，信件（带邮戳的信封）。
- 新西兰公民，提供下列文件的原件或certified copy ：
- 新西兰永久居民，提供下列文件的原件或certified copy ：
- a current New Zealand residence permit or residence class visa or New Zealand returning resident’s visa in their passport or travel document；或
- 子女当前居住在新西兰的证明，提供下列文件的原件或certified copy ：
- rates demands；
- 所得税申报表(income tax returns);
- documents showing household effects have been moved to New Zealand.
- 与子女的关系证明，申请人和子女的以下文件的certified copy：
Evidence of adult child’s New Zealand immigration status
You will need to provide evidence that your adult child is either a New Zealand citizen or resident and is living in New Zealand.
Evidence your adult child is a New Zealand citizen can include original or a certified copy of:
- their valid New Zealand passport, or
- their Certificate of New Zealand Citizenship, or
- a recent official statement confirming their citizenship from the Department of Internal Affairs, or
- their New Zealand birth certificate.
Evidence your adult child is a New Zealand resident can include original or certified copies of:
- a current New Zealand residence permit or residence class visa or New Zealand returning resident’s visa in their passport or travel document, or
- a valid Australian passport.
Evidence your adult child is actually residing in New Zealand can include original or certified copies of:
- correspondence (including post-marked envelopes) addressed to you from New Zealand
- employment references
- rates demands
- income tax returns
- mortgage documents
- documents showing household effects have been moved to New Zealand.
Evidence of relationship to your children
Evidence of the relationship between you and all your children, including your
New Zealand resident adult child can include original or certified copies of:
- birth certificates
- household registration documents
- evidence of adoption.
Evidence of your funds and/or assets
You need to provide evidence to show that you meet the requirements for both your ownership of the funds and/or assets that you are claiming, and to show that you have been capable of having earned or acquired your funds and/or assets legally. Acceptable evidence of the value and ownership of funds and/or assets may include (but is not limited to) original or certified copies of the documents shown below.
- Title deeds
- a recent valuation report for your property from an independent registered adviser, and
- mortgage documents or statements showing any liability incurred on the property.
- Share certificates
- share printout reports
- share trading cards, and
- a recent statement by a registered share broker or chartered accountant that certifies the current market value of your shares and/or bonds.
- Documents of ownership, or financial interest in the company/business, and
- an independent valuation by a chartered accountant (or appropriate person), including details of any mortgages, loans, or other financial obligations.
Other assets eg gold bullion
- Evidence of ownership, and
- a recent independent market valuation.
All documents provided as valuations of assets must be no more than three months old when you make your residence application and must be produced by a reliable, independent agency.
Evidence of earning or acquiring funds and/or assets
Acceptable evidence to show that you earned or acquired your funds and/or assets legally may include (but is not limited to) original or certified copies of the documents below.
Salaries and bonuses
- Personal tax returns or tax certificates
- pay slips
- letters of appointment
- employer certificates, and
- bank statements showing receipt of earnings.
Business profits and dividends
- Business financial statements
- evidence of ownership or shareholding in the business, and
- bank statements showing receipt of dividends.
Evidence of capital appreciation of property, measured as the current value (or sale price if property has been sold) less purchase price, eg solicitor’s settlement documents, bank statements showing your receipt of sale proceeds, valuation report for property currently owned.
- Bank certificates, and
- evidence of share trading profits.
Probate and evidence of inheritance from your solicitor.
Evidence of gifting, and evidence to show that your donor earned or acquired those funds and/or assets legally.
You need to give us a summary of the evidence that you are providing, showing how this demonstrates your capability to have earned or acquired your funds and/or assets legally.
You may be able to provide other types of evidence appropriate to your circumstances. We may also ask you to produce other information to help us determine your application.
申请原则上被批准后需要做的(After approval in principle)
资金转移流程(Transfer of funds process)
The funds must have been transferred through the banking system directly from your bank account(s) or through a foreign exchange company that uses the banking system to New Zealand. You must include telegraphic transfer documentation and bank statements showing the transfer(s). Nominated funds held in a country other than the country in which they were earned or acquired must have been originally transferred through the banking system from that country.
- you own net assets of equal or greater value to the required investment amount, and
- the borrowed investment funds are from a bank or commercial lending institution acceptable to us and are secured against your nominated assets, and
- it is not economically viable or practical to liquidate the nominated assets, eg sell a business.
- the full name of the investor
- the amount invested in New Zealand dollars
- the date the investment was made
- the type of investment (in the case of shares or bonds in companies, the names of the companies invested in and the number of shares or bonds purchased must be listed)
- documentary evidence of the investment
- a letter from a reliable independent professional (for example, a solicitor or chartered accountant), confirming that the funds have been invested.
获签居留签证后需要做的(Requirements after residence is granted)
Retain your funds in acceptable investments
投资结束的3个月之前，移民局会写信要求你提供证明文件。如果申请人满足条件，申请人及其随行人员会获得永久居留签证(permanent resident visa [hyperlink to glossary term])。如果不满足条件，会被驱逐出境。