安大略省专业规划师研究院-ON-OPPI(Ontario Professional Planning Institute)

几种不同的会员类别;

1. 学生会员:需要注册
  2. I’m a Canadian (provisional) member prior to October 1, 2012
    2012年10月1日之前注册的加拿大(临时)会员
    没有从认可的规划师专业毕业的候选会员(临时会员)必须完成会员课程。
     Candidate (Provisional) Members who did not graduate from an accredited planning program must complete the Membership Course.
  3. I’m a practicing planner seeking for Full membership
    已经是职业规划师,想要成为完全会员
    成为完全会员的第一步是成为OPPI候选会员,通过完成PSB申请流程,确认有资格成为OPPI候选会员,一旦PSB确认你有资格成为OPPI候选会员,OPPI将会和你联系邀请你申请OPPI或CIP的候选会员。
    Full membership in OPPI tells the public, your clients and colleagues that you are a fully qualified and experienced planner who observes a Professional Code of Practice. The first step towards Full membership is to become a Candidate member of OPPI. You must go through the application process with the Professional Standards Board which confirms to OPPI that you are eligible for Candidate membership. The Professional Standards Board is a national body that reviews applications for membership, and administers the certification standard. Once the Professional Standards Board confirms to OPPI that you are eligible to become a Candidate member, OPPI will contact you and invite you to Apply to become a Candidate member of OPPI/CIP.
  4. I’m a practicing planner but do not qualify for Canadian membership
    已经是执业规划师,但不满足加拿大会员的资格,两种情况如下:
     有认可的规划师学位证,但没有从事规划师职业,或
     没有认证的规划师学位证,从事规划师职业不满5年,但PSB确认你有资格成为候选会员
    如果符合以上两种情况,可以申请成为预候选会员,并且享有除完全会员和候选会员制定权利外的全部权利。
    You intend to become a Candidate member, but do not yet qualify for Candidate membership. For instance -
    • You have a recognized planning degree, but are not yet working in planning, or
    • You do not have a recognized planning degree, but have been working in planning less than 5 years, and you have been in contact with the Professional Standards Board, which has confirmed that you will likely qualify to become a Candidate Member.
    If either of these options describe your current position, then you may Apply to become a Pre-Candidate member. While working towards qualifying for Candidate membership, Pre-Candidates enjoy all the benefits of membership except those reserved for Full and Candidate members.
  5. I’m a non-planner
    不是规划师
    没有从事规划师职业,将来也不会从事,但对规划师或OPPI有兴趣,可以申请成为大众用户,享有除完全会员和候选会员制定权利外的全部权利。

…and although I do not practice or intend to practice planning, I do have a general interest in planning and in OPPI. You are encouraged to Apply to become a Public Subscriber and enjoy all the benefits of membership except those reserved for Full and Candidate members.
6. I’m a planner in another province and moving to Ontario
在加拿大其他省从事规划师职业,想要去安大略省
如果是CIP或其下属协会的完全会员或候选会员,有良好声誉,想要去安大略省,OPPI将认可你成为会员,以书面形式联系你当前所在协会的下属协会,转移档案。
If you are a Full or Candidate member of CIP and one of its affiliates, your membership is in good standing and you have moved to Ontario, OPPI will accept you as a member. To transfer your membership file to OPPI, contact in writing the affiliate to which you currently belong.
7. I’m a planner residing in another province and want to join OPPI
在加拿大其他省是规划师,想要加入OPPI
如果是CIP的完全会员,OPPI将会认可你为完全会员,即使没有居住在安大略省。你可能将同时成为家乡的下属协会或OPPI的完全会员。会员更新时,需要同时加纳两份会员费和保险费。
If you are a Full member of CIP, OPPI will accept you as a Full member even if you do not live in Ontario. You may be a Full member of both your home affiliate in the province in which you live and OPPI. At membership renewal time, you will pay your CIP fee and insurance through your home affiliate and your Full member (out of province) fee to OPPI. To join OPPI Apply here.
8. I’m a planner in another country
在其他国家是规划师
通过PSB申请候选会员,如果PSB向OPPI确认你有资格,OPPI将会联系你邀请你申请候选会员。
You must apply for Candidate membership through the Professional Standards Board. If the PSB confirms to OPPI that you are eligible, OPPI will contact you and invite you to apply for Candidate Membership.
9. I’m a previous OPPI Member and wish to reinstate my membership
之前是OPPI会员,希望恢复会员身份
申请恢复会员身份,需要用到OPPI会员号,如果找不到,请邮件联系membership@ontarioplanners.ca寻求帮助。
To Apply to reinstate your membership, you need your OPPI membership number. Can’t locate it? Contactmembership@ontarioplanners.ca for assistance.
10. I’m an OPPI Member moving to another province
是OPPI会员,想要去加拿大其他省
如果是OPPI完全会员或候选会员,声誉良好,想要去加拿大的其他省份,下属省份将会接受你为会员,转移会员档案,请邮件联系membership@ontarioplanners.ca,提出请求,同时提供新的联系方式。
If you are a Full or Candidate Member of OPPI, your membership is in good standing and you are moving to another province, the affiliate province will accept you as a member. To transfer your membership file, contactmembership@ontarioplanners.ca to request such and provide your new contact information.