安省农业建筑业紧缺职业雇主担保移民 － OINP Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
飞出国：安省 Employer Job Offer : In-Demand Skills Stream 雇主担保移民类别于 2017年8月 推出（OINP 网站时间2017年8月21日）。针对的是农业和建筑行业当前急需的岗位（agricultural or construction），当前包含下面7种C，D类职业：
- NOC 7441 - 住宅和商业安装人员和服务人员;
- NOC 7521 - 重型设备操作员（起重机除外）;
- NOC 8431 - 一般农场工人;
- NOC 8432 - 苗圃和温室工作者;
- NOC 8611 - 收割劳工;
- NOC 7611 - 建筑业助手和工人;
- NOC 9462 - 工业屠宰场，切肉机，家禽制造商，相关工人
申请人需要在安省实际全职从事上述职业一年（满足具体职业任职要求，例如注册或执照要求），然后在安省找到合格雇主担保即可移民。高中学历，雅思 4.5 就可以申请。
安省雇主担保农业建筑业紧缺职业类别申请费与高技术类一样，大多地区雇主 2000 加币，大多以外地区雇主 1500 加币。
飞出国：安省雇主担保移民对雇佣企业的要求 安省雇主担保移民对雇主及担保职位的要求 2018 OINP Employer & Position Criteria 。
OINP Application Guide - Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream: oi_en_indemand－Employer Job Offer- In-Demand Skills Stream-20180709-flyabroad.pdf (988.9 KB).
To be eligible to apply for the In-Demand Skills Stream, at the time of your application you must have a job offer from an eligible Ontario employer that meets the following criteria:
- Is a full-time job offer of an indeterminate duration in an eligible occupation in the agricultural or construction sectors (see list of eligible occupations), and
- Meets the median wage levels in Ontario for that occupation and region.
- If the applicant is already working for the employer in the position, the wage of the job offer must also be equal to or greater than the wage level that the employer currently pays the applicant in that position.
- The job offer must be in one of the following eligible occupations in National Occupation Classification Skill Level C or D:
- NOC 7441 – Residential and commercial installers and servicers;
- NOC 7521 – Heavy equipment operators (except crane);
- NOC 8431 – General farm workers;
- NOC 8432 – Nursery and greenhouse workers;
- NOC 8611 – Harvesting labourers;
- NOC 7611 – Construction trades helpers and labourers;
- NOC 9462 – Industrial butchers, meat cutters, poultry preparers, related workers.
As a foreign worker, you must also meet the following requirements:
- Work Experience: Have one year of cumulative work experience in Ontario obtained within the three years before the date of your application to the OINP. The work experience must be paid, full-time (1560 hours) or the equivalent amount in part-time in Ontario and must be in an eligible occupation (see list of eligible National Occupation Classification codes).
- Education: Have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary school (high school) education or above, as demonstrated by a valid Educational Credential Assessment.
- Valid certificate or licence: Have a valid certificate or license at the time of application for any work experience claimed in an occupation that requires certification or licensing.
- Language: Have an English or a French-language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
- Settlement Funds: Have sufficient funds and/or income in Ontario to cover the settlement costs for you and your dependent family members.
- Intent: Have an intention to reside in Ontario.
- Legal Status in Canada (if applicable): Must have legal status in Canada (i.e., study permit, work permit, visitor record) if currently residing in Canada. Not required if you are residing outside of Canada.
Please note: You (the applicant) and/or your family members must not hold or have held equity in the employer’s business, unless it was obtained as part of your remuneration as an employee and the total equity held by you and your family members is/was less than 10%.
In addition, your Ontario employer must meet the following criteria:
- Have been in active business for at least three years .
- Have business premises in Ontario where you will work.
- Be in compliance with the Ontario Employment Standards Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act .
- If you will be working inside of the Greater Toronto Area, your employer must have:
- A minimum of $1,000,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year, and
- Five full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where you will work.
- If you will be working outside of the Greater Toronto Area, your employer must have:
- A minimum of $500,000 in gross annual revenue for the most recent fiscal year, and
- Three full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the location where you will work.
Important: Definition of a "Full-Time Job Offer of an Indeterminate Duration”
A full-time job offer of an indeterminate duration is an offer of employment with no end date and consists of of a minimum of 30 hours per week and at least 1,560 hours in a one year period.
Please note that the job offer must not be for a position that:
- is seasonal or part-time, regardless hours worked; or
- is a subcontractor, independent contractor and an agency position.