offre d'emploi validée 申請時間


offre d’emploi validée 申请还是挺复杂的,具体多久没有实际数据,根据申请人状态及公司情况有不同流程。

Apply to hire a permanent foreign worker

Here is the procedure for hiring a permanent foreign worker:

  1. If you believe you are qualified to hire a permanent foreign worker(validated job offer factor from the Selection Grid), complete the Validated Job Offer form (dynamic PDF, 809 KB) and forward it to the Ministry of Labor. Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion accompanied by the following documents:
  • a copy of the candidate’s diplomas;
  • a copy of the candidate’s passport;
  • a copy of the candidate’s work permit and his last three pay stubs, if he is already at your job;
  • legal proof of the registration of your company;
  • a copy of your most recent financial statements, signed by an accountant;
  • proof of your recruitment procedures;
  • the curriculum vitae of the candidate;
  • the Employer Self-Declaration Form (A-0700-PF) (dynamic PDF, 178 KB);
  • the payment of fees required for the examination of a validated job offer.

To these documents, you must attach the payment of the fees required for the examination of a validated job offer.

Send it to the Registration and Benchmarking Branch .

  1. If your file is deemed responsive, you may be contacted by a Ministry official for further information. The decision of the Ministry will then be sent to you by mail.

  2. If your job offer is approved, you will receive by mail the letter of acceptance and a copy of the validated job offer form.

Recruitment procedures

If the candidate you wish to hire on a permanent basis is already employed and has a temporary work permit , you are not required to take steps to fill the position by the local workforce before submit your application, and you do not need to provide evidence of it.

However, if the candidate you want to hire on a permanent basis is abroad or is not already at work while holding a temporary work permit , you must do so before submitting a request for a job offer. job validated. Please note that proof of your recruitment process will be required at the time of submission of your application.

Here are the recruitment procedures that you must perform at a minimum:

  • Post the position for four consecutive weeks in the six months preceding the submission of your application to hire a permanent foreign worker;
  • View the job posting on the Emploi-Québec Online Placement Website;
  • Also use at least one other recruitment method. Depending on the type of job, posting may be done on job search websites or general websites such as Monster, Jobboom or Workopolis.


The vacancy announcement must include the business name of the business, its address, the location of the job, the contact information of the contact person, the job title and duties, the skills required (the number of years of experience and academic training) as well as the salary offered. Moreover, it must appear in two places minimally.

If you have not been able to fill the position with the local workforce, then you can apply to hire a permanent foreign worker.

When submitting your application, you will need to provide proof of your recruitment process, explaining the nature of the application and the results obtained. You will also need to attach a copy of the ads on the vacancy you posted on Emploi-Québec’s Placement en ligne site and other specialized job search websites. If you are not authorized to post on Emploi-Québec’s Placement en ligne site (for example, if you wish to recruit a physician on a fee-for-service basis), you must justify it in writing.


Be sure to attach all required documents to your submission so that you do not delay the review of your application.

Steps reserved for the foreign worker who has a validated job offer

  • A foreign worker who has a validated job offer must use the Mon projet Québec secure space to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate, regardless of where they reside in the world. His application will be evaluated according to selection criteria that directly concern his person and his skills.
  • If the foreign worker obtains a Québec Selection Certificate, he must then apply for permanent residence (visa) as a qualified worker selected by Quebec from the Centralized Reception Office in Canada, in Sydney, Nova Scotia .
  • The Government of Canada will assess the medical records of the foreign worker and each family member. He will also carry out a security check.
  • If the foreign worker passes this step successfully, the Government of Canada will issue a permanent resident visa.

Requirements for hiring a permanent foreign worker - Validated job offer

The skilled worker immigration program selects foreign workers to fill labor market needs. A foreign worker with a validated job offer from a Quebec employer can thus obtain additional points during the selection and priority treatment. To be eligible, the employer and the worker must meet the following conditions:


As an employer, you must:

  • doing business in Quebec for more than 12 months
  • offer a job with a proficiency level higher than D in the sense of the National Occupational Classification - either a Professional (Level A), Technical (Level B), Intermediate (Level C) or a management position (level 0)
  • be able to prove that, despite reasonable efforts to hire qualified Quebec residents in accordance with the Department’s requirements , you can not fill this position by calling on the local workforce
  • ensure that local workers can not be trained for this job within one year
  • offer a position that meets legal and regulatory obligations (absence of labor dispute, union agreement, if applicable) and whose hiring does not interfere with the employment of a person affected by a labor dispute
  • offer a position whose salary corresponds to that of a Québec worker in the same job category and with an equivalent level of experience. For more information on this subject, consult the procedure for determining the salary to be offered to a permanent foreign worker.
  • make a written commitment to reserve this job for the foreign worker.

IMPORTANT: If you wish to hire someone from the skilled worker sub-category who already resides in Quebec and who, at the time of application, holds a Quebec Selection Certificate and a valid work permit, you are exempt from the the requirement to apply for a Labor Market Impact Study (LMIA) from Service Canada and the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion.

IMPORTANT: If you hire a foreign worker whose profession or trade is regulated, he or she must meet the requirements of the regulatory body. It is therefore important that the foreign worker you wish to hire contact the organization to see if it meets its requirements.


The foreign worker you want to hire must:

  • demonstrate, during the selection process, that he or she meets the requirements of the position being offered and that he / she meets the requirements for entry to the profession within the meaning of the National Occupational Classification
  • hold, if required, a certificate of eligibility or a license to practice from a regulatory body (professional order or association)
  • make a written commitment to the employment upon admission as a permanent resident of Canada
  • meet the requirements of the selection grid applicable to skilled workers, which takes into account several other factors such as level of education, field of training, professional experience and knowledge of French. See Selection Factors - Qualifications for the Skilled Worker Program

If the foreign worker you wish to hire is already in Québec as a student or temporary worker , he or she will have to meet the following conditions at the time of submitting an application for a selection certificate:

  • Make his studies or work his main activity in Quebec;
  • Hold a certificate of acceptance, a study permit or a temporary resident permit and comply with the conditions attached to this certificate or permit. (This condition does not apply if the applicant is exempt from the requirement to hold a certificate or license under the Foreign Nationals Selection Regulations or the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.)