DAMA Designated Area Migration Agreement 是澳洲联邦政府制定的一项移民新计划，属于TSS482签证的Labor agreement stream，目的是为了吸引新移民前往澳洲偏远地区，此次出台的DAMA II协议涵括了117个职位，旨在通过这一协议缓解北领地NT技术人才短缺的问题。NT DAMA协议适用于那些不能通过482签证常规Labor agreement申请的职业，且对于有些职业有英语语言特许权和收入门槛特许权。
NT北领地DAMA指定区域移民协议主要特点 - 飞出国
- NT DAMA签证持有人可以后续转永居
- NT DAMA涵括的职业范围广，且不像常规雇主担保一样有特定限制条件
- NT DAMA中有些职业有英语语言特许权和收入门槛特许权
- NT DAMA协议期为五年
NT北领地DAMA指定区域移民协议适用的雇主 - 飞出国
- 需要聘用海外申请人从事公司的全职岗位，该岗位的职责符合NT DAMA职业列表上的职业要求
The Northern Territory (NT) Government considers all of the following factors to determine if a businesses can use the Northern Territory Designated Area Migration Agreement (NT DAMA).
If you are operating and located in the NT:
- businesses must have been actively operating for at least 12 months
- all positions to be filled must be located in the NT.
What your workforce needs are:
- the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation will assess your current and future workforce needs to determine which occupation(s) and concession(s) requested will be endorsed under the NT DAMA
- how many positions can be nominated for each occupation and for each concession
- the endorsement to access the NT DAMA is for up to five years, however the endorsement of occupations and numbers of positions to be filled is valid for one year. Businesses seeking to access more overseas workers will need to apply to the department for endorsement of occupation(s) and the number of vacant positions each year.
Whether you are unable to employ an Australian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position and whether you are offering terms and conditions of employment that meet market rates:
- businesses need to demonstrate they have undertaken appropriate labour market testing and are unable to employ an Australian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position
- the standard of labour market testing including duration, content and eligible mediums of advertising, are defined by the Department of Home Affairs, for more information on labour market testing requirements go to the Department of Home Affairs website
- businesses need to provide evidence the terms and conditions of employment are in line with Australian workplace standards - they must be no less than what an Australian would be paid to undertake the same job in the same location.
Whether you can be endorsed to access concessions:
- businesses seeking endorsement for the English or Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold concessions will need to demonstrate why the concession(s) are needed for the position(s) they are trying to fill.