Invitation to apply for NSW nomination for a subclass 190 visa - XXX - EOI:EXXXX
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL DIRECTLY - THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED E-MAIL – EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO.
Applicant Name: XXX
EOI Reference: EXXX
You have received this email because you have submitted an EOI in SkillSelect seeking NSW nomination for the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa.
We have reviewed the information in your EOI and are pleased to invite you to apply for NSW nomination for this visa.
Limitations of this invitation
This invitation is limited to one application for NSW nomination only and is valid for 14 days from the date of this email. For security measures, there is also a limit on the number of times you can access the application form through the link in this invitation.
This invitation is limited to one application for NSW nomination only and is valid for 14 days from the date of this email. This invitation is linked to your SkillSelect EOI number (identified above) and will remain active until you submit an application OR until 14 days have passed.
Your invitation is linked to your SkillSelect EOI number (identified above) and will remain active until:
- you submit an application through the link;OR
- 14 days have passed; OR
- you have opened or attempted to access the form more than the allowed limit.
Please remember the following important points when submitting your application:
- To apply, follow the URL link below to access the NSW 190 application form. This link is matched to your unique EOI number. You can only submit one application once through this link. The link will expire once you have submitted your application.
- This invitation is not transferable. Do not share this email or the link with anyone else. NSW will not accept applications from candidates who have not been invited to apply or from candidates who have shared their invitation.
- NSW has limited the number of times that you can access the application form through the link contained in this email. This is a security measure to prevent sharing and to ensure that only applicants who are invited by NSW can submit an application.
- The link to the application form will be invalidated if it is accessed more than the allowed limit. This includes opening the form in too many browser tabs/windows, or by refreshing the application form. As a guide, you will be able to access the link a number of times however excessive use will deactivate the link.
- The link will expire after 14 days have passed since the date of this email. An application submitted after the 14 day timeframe will not be accepted.
- This invitation to apply for NSW nomination is not a guarantee of a successful outcome of your nomination application. Your application will be carefully assessed against NSW criteria and you must meet the criteria in order to be nominated.
- The claims you submit in your nomination application must be consistent with what you have submitted in your SkillSelect EOI. You must not overstate your points claims in SkillSelect in order to secure an invitation to apply. Changes to the information in your NSW application will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances. Any change requests must be made in writing and supported by documentary evidence.
- NSW reserves the right to decline any application without notice if the points claims submitted in SkillSelect are overstated.
- NSW has limited the number of invitations to two per EOI. For instance, if you are invited for the first time but do not apply, you may be invited again if you rank amongst the top ranking candidates in a future selection. If you are invited twice and choose not to apply both times, you will not be invited a third time against that same EOI.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for NSW 190 nomination, please do so through the following link within 14 days of the date of this email.
Applicant name: XXX
NSW 190 nomination
VALID UNTIL: 2015-XXX 11:59pm
- You should not commence the application until you have your documents ready to upload.
- Follow the steps outlined in the form, stating your claims and uploading appropriate evidence to support them.
- Pay the application fee when you submit the application. Note that applications are not considered unless payment has been made.
Remember: your invitation will expire if you do not apply within 14 days of this invitation.
For more information about completing the application, please refer to our website at skilled-nominated-migration-190
After you have applied
Once your application is submitted and payment is successfully made, you will receive a payment receipt. Your application will be allocated to a case officer who will contact you in due course.
Thank you for your interest in migrating to NSW.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Innovation and Industry Policy | Industry, Innovation, Hospitality & the Arts
NSW Trade & Investment
GPO Box 5477 Sydney NSW 2001
T: 02 9842 8155 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org