新斯科舍省提名授权披露信息表 NSNP 60 (NSNP Nova Scotia Nominee Program NSNP 60 – Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual)

新斯科舍省提名授权披露信息表 NSNP 60 (NSNP Nova Scotia Nominee Program NSNP 60 – Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual) - 飞出国

申请人填写此表可以授权NS省将你的信息披露给其他人。如果配偶也需要披露信息,需要在此表最下方签字。18周岁以上的子女,如果有需要,需要填写一个单独的表。被授权的人有权获取申请人状态信息,如果你搬家,他们还有权更改你的地址。如果你授权了第二个人,那么前面授权的人自动失效。

By completing this form you authorize the Province of Nova Scotia to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself.

If your spouse or conjugal or common-law partner wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual, he or she should sign in the space provided. Your dependent children who are 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form if they wish to authorize the Province of Nova Scotia to release their information to a designated individual.

The one individual you designate will be able to obtain information such as the status of your application and will be able to change your address if you move. If you designate an additional individual, the previous designated individual will no longer be able to obtain information on your case file. This designated individual will not be a representative who can conduct business with the Province of Nova Scotia on your behalf. If you wish to be represented, you must complete and submit form Use of a Representative (NSNP 50).

此表既可以用于授权,有可以用于撤回授权。

Choose one:

• I authorize the Province of Nova Scotia to release information from my case file to the following individual.
  • I withdraw my authorization to release information from my case file to the following individual.

NSNP 60 – Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual 第一页 - 飞出国

Section A - Applicant Information

申请人的信息:姓名,出生日期。

Section B – Designated Individual

1. 指定被授权人的全名;
  2. 指定被授权人的联系信息:公司或者组织的名字,邮寄地址,联系电话,Email,

NSNP 60 – Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual 第二页 - 飞出国

Section C – Your Declaration

个人声明部分。最下方需要申请人或配偶的签字。

新斯科舍省提名授权披露信息表 NSNP 60 : https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/NSNP-60-19Dec2014-English.pdf

以上内容由飞出国论坛(FCGvisa.com)独家整理完成,请尊重知识产权,转载请保留并注明出处。