关于 NBSCETT - 飞出国
NBSCETT会授予"CTech"和“PTech”这样的名称，这两个名称是在工程/应用科学技术上获得的成就的标志，并且只有得到充分认证的成员才能使用至两个名称，且受到法律的保护。认证协会授予的其他名称还有‘CET’、Certified Engineering Technician和‘CET’，还有 Certified Engineering Technologist。经过CCTT分支-省认证协会的努力，这些名称得到了加拿大境内的雇主和其他工程类专家的认可。
Established in 1968, NBSCETT is New Brunswick’s independent certifying body for engineering/applied science technicians and technologists. Certification is accomplished by a Certification Board which includes a panel of technical experts from varied disciplines. The Board evaluates applications and recommends certification to the Society Council of engineering/applied science technicians and technologists who meet recognized national benchmarks in education and experience.
NBSCETT confers the designations “CTech” and “PTech” which are symbols of achievement in engineering/applied science technology and are legally protected for use only by fully certified members. Other designations which have been granted by the Society are ‘CET’, Certified Engineering Technician and ‘CET’, Certified Engineering Technologist. The designations are recognized across Canada by employers and other engineering professionals through the efforts of provincial associations that make up the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT).
会员类别 (Membership Categories) - 飞出国
- PTech, CET, AScT
- CTech, CET
Click here to download a membership application form.
- PTech, CET, AScT
- CTech, CET
- Student / Etudiant
关于认证的信息-移民的资源(Information regarding certification - Resources for Immigrants) - 飞出国
NBSCETT as a Constituent Member of the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) is involved in and operates the following programs for skilled immigrants to Canada.
CCTT的移民服务 (Services for immigrants from CCTT) - 飞出国
Canadian Technology Immigration Network - The Canadian Technology Immigration Network (CTIN) is led by the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) and has been developed with the specific goal of assisting internationally-trained engineering technology professionals in having their credentials recognized and finding successful employment in Canada.
CCTT合作伙伴的移民服务 (Services for Immigrants from CCTT partners) - 飞出国
其他的由NBSCETT授予的并仍得到世界认可的称号有Certified Engineering Technician (CET)、Certified Engineering Technologists (CET)和Applied Science Technologist (AScT)。
Citizen and Immigration Canada - Services for newcomers
The designation granted by NBSCETT recognizing an individual’s professional status worldwide, PTech or CTech are protected trademarks for exclusive use of the Constituent Member organizations of the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT). Only certified members in good standing may use these titles and proclaim themselves as Certified Technicians or Professional Technologists.
Other designations which have been granted by NBSCETT and are still recognized worldwide are Certified Engineering Technician (CET), Certified Engineering Technologists (CET) and Applied Science Technologist (AScT).
在大专院校一完成国家认可的两年或三年的应用科学或工程技术课程，毕业生就可以加入协会，成为 “Technology Graduate In Training” (TGIT)。这种会员分类认可毕业生有为以后申请认证会员的学历条件。尽管获得一年的相关学科的具体的技术经验也需要认证的会员申请，但是TGIT也能够参与职业发展、社会和就业福利、亲民福利互动以及社会的努力。所有的Canadian Technology Accreditation Board的毕业生获得授权学习新不伦瑞克大学的应用科学和工程技术课程，并且完成了协会的职业道德实践课程及考试，因此不需要再申请认证会员时进行进一步的测试。
Upon successful completion of a national accredited post-secondary two or three-year applied science or engineering technology program, the graduate in New Brunswick may join the Society as a “Technology Graduate In Training” (TGIT).This membership category acknowledges the person has the prerequisite academics for future certified membership application. While garnering the 24 (twenty-four) months of relevant discipline specific technical experience also required for certified membership application, TGIT’s are able to participate in the professional development, social, employment benefits and affinity benefit activities and endeavours of the Society.
All graduates of the Canadian Technology Accreditation Board’s nationally accredited applied science and engineering technology programs of the New Brunswick Community Colleges have completed the Society’s Professional Practice and Ethics course and examination, therefore not requiring additional testing in the certified membership application. All applicants who have not graduated with having completed the course and examination must write the Professional Practice and Ethics examinations as part of the Society’s certified membership application process. Discipline specific technical work experience during an applied science or engineering technology college co-op program may be accepted as a portion of the total twenty-four months requirement. The purpose of the discipline specific technical work experience requirement is to ensure the applicant can apply the principles of applied science/engineering technology gained through academic study, and has the minimum experience in the practical applications and procedures required in the workplace.
Each application for certified membership is dealt with strictly individually by the Society’s Certification Board.
Following confirmation of academics, and receipt of technical work experience resumés and confirmed by the applicant’s references, certified members of a variety of disciplines participate in the review of certified membership applications. The Certification Board reviews the technical experience resumé for discipline specific complexity of work individual judgement and responsibility required, and the initiative in the workplace, additional professional development and the responses from the references.
Please click the link below to apply for certified membership - Membership Application
认证的工程/应用科学技师 (Certified Engineering / Applied Science Technologist) - 飞出国
A Certified Engineering / Applied Science Technologist (hereinafter referred to as the technologist) is a professional who, through academic training and experience in the application of mathematics and engineering or scientific principles, is capable of assuming responsibility and of exercising independent judgment in the field of engineering or applied science technology in which training has been achieved. By virtue of this training and experience, a technologist is prepared to take final responsibility of all aspects of work within this field of training.
教育和培训 (Education and Training) - 飞出国
The academic training for a technologist is based upon a core of applied mathematics and engineering/science fundamentals. The mathematics core would include topics such as differential equations, integration, linear algebra, analytic geometry, trigonometry, statistics and computer related mathematics, permitting synthesis of designs or in the analysis of the technical problems of the field of discipline.The engineering and science fundamentals provide a firm base along with mathematics for training in the engineering/applied science, applicable to a particular branch or specialty of technology.
The academic and theoretical portion of a program of training is suitably reinforced by laboratory and project experience amounting to approximately one-third of the total program.
认证 (Certification) - 飞出国
An individual who successfully completes the examinations of a provincial association, or who graduates from an accredited technologist level program, or who otherwise meets the academic standards established by the certifying body, may on completion of at least two years of acceptable practical experience in an area of work directly related to the area of academic achievement, be certified as an engineering technologist or applied science technologist.
职业机会 (Career Opportunities) - 飞出国
The technologist may carry out a wide range of complex work processes in the specialty and identified field of technology in which certification was granted.
Employment or career opportunities exist in most phases of industry, consulting, business, governmental and public organizations. Typical areas would include design, marketing, sales, estimating, research and development, production control, purchasing, operations and production, testing, quality management, maintenance, customer and field service, management and supervision of projects and people, instruction and teaching.
Such work may be performed independently or in association with other professionals as part of a team.
职责和责任 (Duties and Responsibilities) - 飞出国
认证的工程/应用科学技师将为他/她自己的工作承担责任，并且始终遵守职业道德准则。他/她们以以下的认证标志进行识别：CET; AScT; TScA; RET; TP; PTech。
The technologist uses an applied approach based upon a comprehensive understanding of the field of technology in which certification was granted. The technologist evaluates assignments, establishes objectives, defines problems, and determines procedures and actions to resolve the problems. The technologist may:
- design equipment, processes or systems; interpret and prepare specifications, technical drawings or instructions; prepare estimates and manage projects.
- specify tests; conduct non-routine tests; develop prototypes; operate pilot plants; trouble-shoot complex equipment; resolve production or construction problems; compile experimental data, or prepare reports.
- supervise, train, coordinate and assume administrative responsibility for the work of others and participate in short and long range planning.
- carry out studies, make calculations, prepare or develop programs, provide instructions, or implement projects.
The Certified Engineering / Applied Science Technologist will assume responsibility for his/her work and is at all time bound by a professional code of ethics. He/She will be identified by one of the following certification marks: CET; AScT; TScA; RET; TP; PTech.
会员申请表 (Membership Application Forms) - 飞出国
Required materials/forms to be submitted with payment to apply for membership or reclassification.
- application form
- Registrar’s information guide
- Designation Change request form
- wall certicate wording form
- CCTT statement
- Promotional information
认证【工程】技术员 (Certified [Engineering] Technician) - 飞出国
A Certified Engineering Technician or Certified Technician, (hereinafter referred to as the technician) is an individual who, through academic training and experience in the application of mathematics and engineering or scientific principles, is capable of assuming responsibility and of exercising independent judgment in the specialized portion of the field of engineering or applied science technology in which training has been achieved.
By virtue of this training and experience, a technician is prepared to take responsibility of aspects of work within this specialized portion of the field of training.
教育和培训 (Education and Training) - 飞出国
The academic training for a technician is based upon a core of applied mathematics and engineering/science fundamentals. The mathematics core includes topics such as algebra, geometry, trigonometry, descriptive statistics, computer applications and introductory calculus, to the extent required for the explanation of technical components of the specialized area of training. The technician will use mathematics as a tool in the solution of the technical problems of his/her specialized field.The engineering and science fundamentals provide a firm base along with mathematics for specialized training which normally invokes empirical rather than analytical solutions to technical problems. The academic and theoretical portions of a program of training is suitably reinforced by laboratory and project experience amounting to approximately one half of the total program.
认证 (Certification) - 飞出国
成功通过省协会考试的人员，或认证的技术员水平项目的毕业生，或者符合由认证机构制定的专业标准的人员，在直接相关的专业成就领域的工作中完成至少两年可接受的实践工作，就可以注册为Certified Technician (CTech)。
An individual who successfully completes the examinations of a provincial association, or who graduates from an accredited technician level program, or who otherwise meets the academic standards established by the certifying body, may on completion of at least two years of acceptable practical experience in an area of work directly related to the area of academic achievement, be registered as a Certified Technician (CTech).
职业机会 (Career Opportunities) - 飞出国
The technician may carry out a variety of technical work processes in the area of specialization in which certification was granted.
Employment or career opportunities exist in many phases of industry, consulting, business, government and public organizations. Typical areas would include design, marketing, sales, estimating, research and development, production control, purchasing, operations and production, testing, quality control, maintenance, customer and field service, supervision of projects and people, instruction and training. Such work is usually in association with other professionals as part of a team.
职责和责任 (Duties and Responsibilities) - 飞出国
The technician uses a practical approach based upon a detailed understanding of the field of technology in which certification was granted. The technician examines his/her assignments, objectives, and instructions to select procedures and actions to resolve the assigned problem. The technician may:
- assist in the design of equipment or systems; assist in the interpretation and preparation or modification of specifications, technical drawings or instructions; prepare estimates and supervise phases of major projects.
- conduct tests; build prototypes or models; operate pilot plants; trouble-shoot equipment; resolve production or construction problems; compile data and reports.
- supervise phases of construction projects; inspect construction projects; conduct tests, surveys or prepare estimates for construction activities.
- trouble-shoot, service, calibrate or supervise the repair or installation of equipment processes or products.
- provide support for operations activities including supervision of operations or operation-related activities such as quality assurance, production control and maintenance.
- provide support in laboratory environments by conducting experiments, conducting test or servicing complex equipment in support of research and development, quality control or academic activities. supervise, train and coordinate the activities of others.
While some duties of the technician may be similar to skilled craftsmen or tradesmen, these would not normally be of a routine nature and would normally apply on sophisticated equipment or processes. Many of the duties of the technician will be similar to the duties of technologists and other processionals but these will normally be in a very selective area of specialization.
The Certified Engineering Technician or Certified Technician may, through long experience in the field, become recognized as a technical expert in a well defined specialty and will assume responsibility for his/her work and at all times be bound by a professional code of ethics. He/She will be identified by the following certification mark: CTech.
学科 (Disciplines) - 飞出国
NBSCETT certifies individuals in one of 14 global disciplines. Listed below are those 14 global disciplines and some examples of professions in each area.
- Bioscience: agriculture; food processing; drug processing; fish and wildlife; fisheries; air, water, and land resources; landscape architecture pollution control.
- Building: construction/building; architectural; naval architecture.
- Chemical: applied chemistry; industrial chemistry; polymers (plastics); industrial hygiene; organic chemistry (gas and petroleum); corrosion and electrochemistry; environment and waste management; process instrumentation.
- Civil: structural; transportation; fire protection; urban and regional planning; environmental resources; geotechnical; architecture; landscape; marine.
- Electrical: electrical machinery design; power and distribution; industrial electrical controls; physics.
- Electronics: electromechanical; telecommunications; computer; bio-medical electronics; broad cast; audio-acoustics.
- Forestry: wood products; pulp and paper.
- Geomatics: geodesy; cadastral; photogrammetry; geographic information systems (GIS); remote sensing.
- Industrial: industrial controls; industrial engineering; industrial management; quality control; computer applications; loss prevention; energy systems; fire protection; industrial chemistry; industrial hygiene.
- Information Technology: computer engineering technology; computer systems technicians; computer network technology; computer programming technology.
- Instrumentation: industrial controls; nuclear power control; design; avionics.
- Mechanical: mechanical engineering; design; manufacturing; HVAC and refrigeration; marine fluid power; textiles; mobile equipment; motive power; aeronautical; aerospace.
- Mining: extractive; physical; mining; welding; geological; geophysical; resource planning.
- Petroleum: resource planning; petroleum; gas; exploration; production; processing.
技术基础(Technology Foundation) - 飞出国
The Technology Foundation - Charité Technologie (“the Foundation”) is established by the Society to promote the training and education of members and prospective members by providing scholarships, bursaries, grants, or financial assistance to persons attending or proposing to attend any school, college, or university, and undertaking or proposing to undertake any Engineering / applied science technology diploma study in New Brunswick or elsewhere, in programs acceptable to the Foundation.
The Foundation may solicit, receive and accept all manner of contributions, gifts, bequests and legacies from any person, firm or corporation.
19.2 董事会 (Board of Directors)
The affairs of the Foundation shall be managed by a board of seven directors, each of whom at the time of his or her appointment and throughout the term of office shall be a member of the Society.
Each director shall be appointed by the Society to hold office until the first annual meeting after their appointment or until their successor shall have been duly appointed and qualified. The whole board shall be retired at each annual general meeting but shall be eligible for re-appointment if otherwise qualified. The directors of the Foundation shall be appointed by Council at the first Council meeting following the annual meeting of the Society.
Council may, by resolution passed by at least two-thirds of the votes cast at a meeting of which notice specifying the intention to pass such resolution has been given, remove any director before the expiration of their term of office, and may, by majority of the votes cast at that meeting, elect any person in the director’s place for the remainder of the term.
19.3 职位空缺、董事会 (Vacancies, Board of Directors)
Vacancies on the board of directors, however caused, may so long as a quorum of directors remain in office, be filled by Council from among the qualified members of the Society, if they see fit to do so, otherwise such vacancies shall be filled at the first Council meeting following the annual meeting of the Association; but if there is not a quorum of directors, Council shall forthwith call a special meeting and make an appointment to fill the vacancy.
19.4 报告 (Reports)
The Board of Directors shall regularly communicate with Council and submit a yearly report to Council at the Council meeting coinciding with the annual meeting.
The Foundation will forward an annual audit financial statement to the Council, prior to the Society’s annual meeting.
Please download the: Technology Foundation Donation PDF
(Printable NBSCETT Forms:)
Printable NBSCETT Forms:
- Membership Application / Reclassification form
- with Application: Registrar’s Introduction Letter
- with Application: Awareness Information Form
- with application: Wall Certificate appearance
- TGIT Membership Application
- NBSCETT Code of Ethics
- Policy /Agreement for use of NBSCETT/SttagN-B Logo
- Professional Development Assurance (PDA) Program information
- Professional Development Assurance (PDA) Directions for submission
- Professional Development Assurance submission form page
- Members Ring Application
- Members Stamp Guidelines & Order form
- Unemployed Affidavit
- Retired Member Affidavit
- Change of Designation
- Interprovincial Transfer Form
- Student / Etudiant
- TERF (Council Travel Expense Report Form)
- International Engineering Technologist (IntET, Canada) designation form
**Please note these files require the PDF viewer to see them ** http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html