飞出国新不伦瑞克省提名商业移民 NBPNP Business Applicants 申请条件：22-55周岁直接，有语言和高等学历，近5年内3年管理经验，净资产30万加币（投资12.5万加币），需要去NB做商业考察，提交商业计划，支付7.5万投资保证金（满足投资要求后会退还）。评分达到50分。
- You are between 22 and 55 years of age. Your age is assessed as of the day your application for permanent residence is received at the NBPNP Office and you are assigned an NBPNP application number.
- You have sufficient English and, or French language ability to actively manage a business in New Brunswick. To obtain an objective assessment of your language ability you may be asked to submit an International English Language Testing System General Training (IELTS) or a Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF). You can use language test results for two years from the time you took the test.
- You have, at a minimum, been awarded a high school diploma for education completed after junior/middle school and before college, university and other formal training.
- You will live, and operate a business in New Brunswick. You must assume day-to-day management role in the business.
- You have relevant and proven management experience in three of the last five years. You must demonstrate prior management experience in the private sector. As a business owner or senior manager you must have significant decision-making responsibility. There must be a link between your management experience and the skills needed to operate your business in New Brunswick.
- You demonstrate an understanding of the business environment in New Brunswick. You must gain knowledge of the New Brunswick business environment during your business trip.
- You will prepare a business plan of economic benefit to New Brunswick. Your business plan must be approved by an official of the Government of New Brunswick.
- You have a personal net worth of at least $300,000 CAD. Personal net worth is defined as the value of total assets, less the value of total liabilities. You must have sufficient funds to start the business and provide for the successful settlement and support of dependent family members for up to two years without third party assistance. The actual amount of funds required by the NBPNP will depend upon the planned business venture in New Brunswick.
- You will submit all required forms and supporting documents. If documents provided in support of
- Selection Factors are missing, incomplete or not able to be verified you will receive a “0” score for that selection factor. Immigration Program Officers have a right to request additional information at any time.
- You will submit a signed copy of the Deposit Agreement and a conditionally refundable deposit of $75,000 CAD, prior to nomination. The Deposit Agreement specifies the terms and conditions of your agreement to make a financial investment in a business in New Brunswick.
- You score a minimum of 50 points in the selection factors.
飞出国 NBPNP 商业移民申请指南： NBPNP-GuideBusinessApplicants-20140821-flyabroad.pdf (223.1 KB)。
飞出国 NBPNP 商业移民同意书：CSS-FOL-NBPNP-015B-Consent Form for Business Applicants-201306.pdf (429.1 KB)。