|NOC 代码||中文职业名称-飞出国||NB 招聘英文职业名称 - 飞出国|
|0632||厨师和厨师||Chef & Cooks|
|1434||信息系统分析师和顾问||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|6311||食品服务主管||Food Service Supervisor|
|6513||食品和饮料服务器||Food & Beverage Servers|
|1123||广告，营销和公共关系方面的专业职业||Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations|
|0013||高级经理金融，通讯和其他商业服务||Senior managers financial, communications and other business services|
|1431||会计和相关文员||Accounting and related clerks|
|2171||信息系统分析师和顾问||Information systems analysts and consultants|
Toronto, Canada - New Brunswick Interview Day - May 26, 2019
New Brunswick employers are hiring. Apply today!
Transfer your skills to Canada’s east coast! New Brunswick employers are coming to two separate events in Toronto May 25 & 26. The first event is the Newcomers Canada job fair, Canada’s Leading Career & Settlement Event for Newcomers on May 25.
The second event is an Interview Day with New Brunswick employer (by invitation only). To start your new beginning in New Brunswick, submit your profile, using the link below. Eligible profiles will be forwarded to employers hiring for opportunities in New Brunswick. Employers will arrange interviews with qualified candidates on May 26.
Employers are recruiting for jobs in the following industries: IT & Cyber Security, Health Care, Business Service Sector, Manufacturing, Accommodations & Food Services, and Insurance.
In New Brunswick, you’ll find:
- Short commutes
- Affordable housing costs
- English and French school systems
- Accessible post-secondary education
- Career opportunities
To learn more about New Brunswick visit www.welcomenb.ca
Canadian citizens, permanent residents and temporary residents are al welcome to New Brunswick.
All individuals interested in pursuing future immigration opportunities to New Brunswick should be aware of the following immigration requirements:
- Language exams, i.e. IELTS , TEF , TCF (level 4.0 minimum on the Canadian Language Benchmarks)
- Educational credential assessment (ECA)
- Proof of work experience (letters of reference, tax documents, pay stubs)
- Sufficient liquid settlement funds
Deadline to apply is May 17. If you are selected for an interview , please come prepared with your CV and references. If interested in pursuing immigration, also bring proof of education and language test results (if available).
The companies participating in this job fair are looking for :
- NOC 0632 – Accomodation service managers
- NOC 1434 – Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 6311 – Food Service Supervisor
- NOC 6321 - Chef
- NOC 6322 – Line Cook
- NOC 6513 – Food & Beverage Servers
- NOC 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- NOC 0013 - Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services
- NOC 1431 - Accounting and related clerks
- NOC 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants