Reference 4: Employment - MIS Manager

October 12, 2014

[Recipient address- Line 1]
[Recipient address- Line 2]
[Recipient address- Line 3]
[Recipient address- Line 4]

To Whom It May Concern:

Re : Employment Reference – Neil Shankman

Neil Shankman worked under my direct supervision for the eight-month period, from Jan. 2007 to Aug. 2007. During that time he performed the role of Manager MIS and later he provided advice as a Senior Consultant. Supervising him in those capacities, I believe that I was able to gain a fair idea of Neil’s performance, capabilities, and the primary personal attributes which he brought to those jobs.

Neil is a hard-working self-starter who invariably understands exactly what a project is all about from the outset and how to get it done quickly and effectively. During my tenure as a Director at AstroCorp I cannot remember an instance in which Neil missed a deadline. In fact, he often brought projects in ahead of schedule, which allowed him to complete extra unplanned work at times.

Neil is a resourceful, creative and solution-oriented person who is frequently able to come up with new and innovative approaches to his assigned projects. He functioned well as team leader when required, and he worked effectively as team member under the direction of other team leaders.

On the technical and engineering side, he also produced excellent results, even though he much preferred creative assignments. Nevertheless, I think it is fair to say that Neil never let his creative passion get in the way of his technical obligation.

In closing, as detailed above, based on my eight months working with him, I am pleased to recommend Neil Shankman for whatever the position he may qualify for at your company. I believe he is the type of employee that any organization would be happy to have in their workforce.

Sincerely,

Steven Farr
General Manager, Operations

1 个赞