Marketing职业雇主推荐信样本

Recommendation 1: Employment – Marketing

(print a Recommendation Letter on company letterhead paper)

July 30, 2014

Mr. Rodney Sims
Director, Marketing Services
Newport Industries Inc.
1500 Elm St.
Dallas, TX 75270

Dear Rodney Sims:

RE: Employment Recommendation – Maria Fuentas

This is in response to your recent request for a letter of recommendation for Maria Fuentas who worked for me up until two years ago.

Maria Fuentas worked under my direct supervision at Jasminder Technologies for a period of five years, ending in May 2005. During that period, I had the great pleasure of seeing her blossom from a junior marketing trainee at the beginning, into a fully functioning Marketing Program Co-Ordinator in her final two years with the company. This was the last position she held before moving on to a better career opportunity elsewhere.

Maria is a hard-working self-starter who invariably understands exactly what a project is all about from the outset, and how to get it done quickly and effectively. During her two years in the Marketing Co-Ordinator position, I cannot remember an instance in which she missed a major deadline. She often brought projects in below budget and ahead of schedule.

Ms. Fuentas is a resourceful, creative, and solution-oriented person who was frequently able to come up with new and innovative approaches to her assigned projects. She functioned well as a team leader when required, and she worked effectively as a team member under the direction of other team leaders.

On the interpersonal side, Maria has superior written and verbal communication skills. She gets along extremely well with staff under her supervision, as well as colleagues at her own level. She is highly respected, as both a person and a professional, by colleagues, employees, suppliers, and customers alike.

Two years ago, when Ms. Fuentas announced her resignation to take up a new position with a larger company, we were saddened to see her leave, although we wished her the greatest success in her new undertaking. Even now, two years after her departure, I can state that her presence, both as a person and as an exemplary employee, is still missed here.

In closing, as detailed above, based on my experience working with her, I can unreservedly recommend Maria Fuentas to you for any intermediate to senior marketing support position. If you would like further elaboration, feel free to call me at (416) 765-4293.

Sincerely,

Robert Christie
Director, Marketing and Sales