Manager 职业推荐信样本

Recommendation 9: Employment – Manager

(print a Recommendation Letter on corporate letterhead paper)

November 10, 2014

Mr. Vincent Coulombe
President and General Manager
Westmere Entertainment Corporation
1675 Victoria Ave.
Westmount, QC H2B 3H7

Dear Mr. Coulombe:

Re: Letter of Recommendation - Steven Morrison

Steven Morrison has requested that I write this recommendation letter to you in support of his application to become Entertainment Manager of the IMC Sports Complex.

I have known Steve for more than 20 years, 15 of which he has worked for me as a manager in a couple of my restaurant ventures. Overall I have found Steve to be a hard working and exceptionally productive employee who I can trust.

I first hired Steve back in 1985 to manage a small bistro that I had just purchased at the time in Old Montreal. When I took that business over it was failing. I have no doubt that Steve played an important role in helping to improve the efficiency of that operation to the point where I was able to sell it as a flourishing business four years later. Steve had a lot to do with developing a new menu and streamlining our kitchen and serving operations.

After that, I lost touch with Steve for a couple of years when he moved to Calgary to work in the catering business. However, in 1998 when I decided to open my new steakhouse in downtown Montreal, Steve was one of the first people I contacted to help launch that business. Fortunately he agreed to move back to Montreal to take charge of restaurant operations. Within six months of opening, that restaurant was the busiest steakhouse downtown and it had already earned a reputation for excellent food and impeccable service. Again, most of the credit goes to Steve. He knows the restaurant business inside-out and he is a master at attracting and keeping high quality staff.

Over the years, I have found Steve Morrison to be an exceptional employee and person. He is highly trustworthy and can be trusted to work independently without supervision. He is very likeable fellow and a great communicator, both qualities that make excellent people want to work with him.

In closing; based on knowing and working with him for more than 20 years, I can recommend Steve Morrison to you as entertainment manager of your new complex, without reservation. I have no doubt that he will be able to play a key role in the success of your new venture.

Sincerely,

Pierre Rochon

1 个赞