温哥华国际中医学院入学要求-International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver Admissions
Applicants are considered on the basis of individual merit without regard to gender, orientation, age, religion, creed, race, or national or ethnic origin. This policy applies to admissions, employment, financial aid, and all other matters within the College.
Applicants must have completed high school or over the age of 19. The admission criteria can not be waved by either the school or the applicant.
Applicants must provide sufficient certification for Language Proficiency evaluation
A personal interview with the College Director / Administrator may be necessary prior to acceptance.
Applicants must provide the College with a copy of photo ID.
Applicants must provide the College with a copy of their high school official transcript (if applies).
Applicants must complete and submit the College admissions application form and indicate how they plan to cover their tuition during their attendance in the program (financial aid, savings, or other sources.)
The applicants should sign both copies of the Contract and return them to the College along with a 20% tuition deposit and all post-dated checks according to the tuition payment schedule stated in the Student Contract within 10 days of receipt in order to complete the registration.
New applicants or returning students, who have interrupted their studies for more than one academic year must pay a non-refundable application fee (local students: $150.00 or international students: $250.00) for admission to the Diploma / Certificate Program(s).
Payment may be made by Cash, Debit Card, or Bank Draft (payable to ICTCM of Vancouver).
Additional regulations for International Students:
- International Students are requested to provide valid Student Visa to the College (if available) and update the Visa information before it expires.
- International Students are requested to pay the full amount of tuition stated in the Student Contract in order to complete the registration.
- International Students are requested to sign an minimum of one year Student Contract upon registration.
- International Students are requested to enroll as a full-time student.
- International Students are solely responsible for, and should have valid medical insurance.
以上内容由 FLYabroadStudy.com 根据最新权威信息整理完成，如有错漏请直接论坛提醒。