Independent ELICOS Sector visa 澳洲学生签证（语言课程类）(570 Visa)
1.针对人群(Who could get this visa)
Applicants must have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia and want to study
- apply for your first student visa
- apply for a subsequent student visa
- apply to join a family member who is in Australia on a student visa
Note：If you are applying in Australia for this visa, you must either be the current holder of a qualifying visa or have held a certain visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging your application.
under 18：Base application charge$550+Additional applicant charge$135=$685
18 and over：Base application charge$550+Additional applicant charge$410=$860
3.持有此签证之后的待遇(What does the visa let you do)
- you can stay in Australia to study a full-time English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS).
- you can study in Australia
- eligible dependant family members can accompany you to Australia
-you can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
- your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia. (Note:If you have been granted Student visa before 26 April 2008 you and your dependent family members may need to apply separately for Permission to Work.)
- your partner can study in Australia for up to three months.（Note: If your partner wants to study for more than three months they must apply for their own student visa. The application can be made in Australia.）
Before the beginning of your course.It permits multiple entries to Australia. Dependent family members who come with you to Australia are usually able to stay the same length of time as you, but they cannot stay once you have left the country.
- If your duration of course is Longer than 10 months and finishing at the end of the Australian academic year (November – December),Your visa will usually be granted to March 15 of the following year.
- If your duration of course is Longer than 10 months (finishing January - October),Your visa will usually be granted for two months longer than the duration of your course.
- If your duration of course is 10 months or less,Your visa will usually be granted for one month longer than the duration of your course.
Note: If your student visa expires before your graduation, you can apply for a Visitor visa. You will need a letter from your education provider which states the date of your graduation.
In full-time study
Genuine temporary entrant requirement
Need to provide：
- your personal circumstances in your home country
- your potential circumstances in Australia
- the value of the course to your future
- your immigration history
- other relevent matter
You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia,even if they do not travel with you to Australia.
If an employer or Corporation is sponsoring you, they must conduct commercial activities outside the country in which it is based. They must also employ you in a role in relation to which your principal course is of direct relevance.
English language skills
your Australian education provider will advise you about the level of English you need and the evidence you must provide
Academic record and history
Your education provider will advise you of the academic results you need and the evidence you must provide.You must provide evidence that you will not undertake more than 50 weeks of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students) on this visa. If you have previously studied ELICOS on a Student visa, or subsequent bridging visa, your total period of ELICOS study must not exceed 60 weeks.
Students who are under 18 years of age, must have the parents permission.If you are under 18 years of age, you must have acceptable arrangements for your accommodation, support and general welfare for the duration of your student visa or until you turn 18
Applicants must declare all family members on your application and provide proof of your relationship to each family member such as officially issued birth and marriage certificates.
Your family members, who want to stay in Australia temporarily, must meet the specific visa requirements to be eligible for this visa as student dependants. The requirements are genuine temporary entrant requirement,Health requirements,Health insurance,Character requirements,Australian Values Statement.
Applying outside Australia
To apply for your first student visa:
you and your family members can apply by post or in person
you and your family members can apply online through a migration agent if you are a citizen of India，Indonesia，Thailand，People’s Republic of China.
Applying in Australia
You can apply online if you are in Australia and are applying for a subsequent student visa.
Students in China，Pakistan，Afghanistan，New Zealand can lodge your application in Adelaide office in South Australia.
Students in any other location outside Australia can lodge your application in immigration offices outside Australia
Course enrolment and attendance and progress
You must remain enrolled in a course registered on CRICOS.
You must maintain satisfactory attendance in your course as required by your education provider.You must make satisfactory course progress for each study period.The definition of ‘satisfactory’ is determined by your education provider.
Note：CRICOS：Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students
Changing your education provider
From 1 July 2007 the ‘no change of provider’ condition (8206), which restricted student visa holders from changing education provider within the first 12 months of their main course of study ceased to have effect.
If you want to change your level of qualification, you will need to apply for a new student visa because your visa subclass will change.
Providing your home address
You must advise your education provider of your home address within seven days of arriving in Australia. If you change your address during your stay in Australia, you must advise your education provider within seven days.
Your education provider needs your home address so they can contact you if you do not satisfy the requirements of your course. If they cannot contact you, this could result in your student visa being cancelled.
Students Under 18 years of age
If you are under 18 years of age you must have written approval to change your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements. If your parents/legal custodian approved your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements, you must have their written approval to change these arrangements.
If your education provider approved your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements, you must have the education provider’s written approval to change these arrangements.
You must maintain enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia.
School age family members
Any family members of school age must attend school in Australia.
You must maintain health insurance for you and your family members while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
Your dependant family members must maintain their visa conditions. A breach of these conditions may result in your visa being cancelled and you may have to leave Australia.
Your family members must:
- remain a member of your family for the duration of their stay in Australia
- have adequate financial support
- maintain adequate health cover
- not work more than 40 hours per fortnight, unless you have commenced a postgraduate degree (Masters or PhD), in which case your dependent family members can work unlimited hours
- not work before you have commenced the course
- attend school if you fanmily members are of school age
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that your family members meet the above conditions.
No Further Stay
- a student visa with permission to work
- a student visa that is supported by a sponsoring government agency
- a Student Guardian visa
- a visa to engage Australia’s protection obligations
以上内容由 FLYabroadStudy.com 根据最新权威信息整理完成。