加拿大留学必备资料清单 - 国内签证处理中心
Original passports and a copy of the passport bio-data page.
- Passport should have a minimum of two blank visa pages and minimum 6 months validity. Your passport should be valid for the duration of your studies. Study permit cannot be issued beyond the validity of your passport.
- If you hold a passport from a visa exempt country, you do not require a temporary resident visa (TRV) and you only need to submit a photocopy of your bio-data page. Your original passport is not required.
- If you do not reside in your country of citizenship, provide evidence of your status inyour country of residence.
- Birth certificate.
Notarized Custodianship Declaration – Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada(IMM5646), if applicable.
- If accompanied by one parent for the duration of studies, a notarised consent letter from the non-accompanying parent is required.
Letter of Acceptance, 学校录取通知书
Letter of Acceptance from the Designated Learning Institution where you intend to study stating:
- unconditional admission;
- course title;
- duration of study;
- level of study;
- start date (multiple start dates, if applicable); and
- latest possible date of admission.
If your acceptance is conditional, you must show you can meet the conditions.
Official fee schedule 资金预算证明
Official fee schedule which includes:
- accommodations and meal plans; and
- miscellaneous expenses (medical insurance, books, memberships).
A personal study plan 个性化学习计划
A personal study plan: A description of your proposed program of studies as it relates to your academic, technical, or vocational background and future career goals.
Proof of studies，教育经历证明
Proof of studies: You must provide evidence of all current and past education, including but not limited to:
- Copies of all diplomas and certificates;
- evidence of ongoing enrolment (if applicable);
- post-secondary transcripts;
- other academic transcripts (up to date).
Certificat d’Acceptation du Québec (CAQ) if you will be studying in Quebec.
- Required for applicants 18 years old or over.
- Required for all countries where you have resided for 6 months or longer, in the past 10 years.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If submitting an online application, scan and upload your Police Certificate.
Philippines: NBI certificate (Original Copy) issued within the last 3 months and marked with dry seal and your thumbprint (Personal Copy not acceptable).
If any of the following remarks appear on the NBI certificate – NO CRIMIMAL RECORD, NO PENDING CASE or RECORD AS STATED, please submit:
- A written explanation from the NBI regarding this remark;
- All court documents for the criminal charges. Provide complete copies of the decision or the resolution of the case. (Note: certifications from the clerks of court are not acceptable); and
- Your own explanation of the incident leading to the charges.
Republic of Korea: Criminal and Investigation History record. Original and notarized translation, if applicable, is required.
Details of each conviction or record on your Korean police certificate and court records:
- Your written statement detailing the events of each entry on your Police Record
- A copy of the Prosecutor’s Report for each charge appearing on your police record. This report should include the relevant statutes under which an offense was noted, the criminal facts of the case and the disposition of the case.
Note: Please submit the documents in their original language and submit a notarized translation in English and French.
IMM5836E-study-permit-regular-SDS-flyabroad-201809.pdf (406.7 KB)