Graphic Artist 职业推荐信样本

Employment – Graphic Artist

Recommendation 4: Employment – Graphic Artist

(print a Recommendation Letter on company letterhead paper)

August 31, 2014

Ms. Helena Nearington
Executive Editor, Corporate
Griffon Communications Inc.
122 Sixth Avenue,
New York, NY 10011
(212) 632-1789

Dear Ms. Nearington:

Jeremy Cook requested that I write this letter to you with reference to his recent application to your company as a Senior Graphics Illustrator.

Jeremy worked under my supervision as a Graphic Artist from March 2003, until April 2006. His responsibilities included conducting research, developing concepts, preparing concept boards, and rendering final graphic illustrations for publication. In addition, he performed some administrative and clerical duties related to the maintenance of the company illustration database.

During the over three years that he reported to me, Jeremy proved himself to be a highly skilled and exceptionally talented graphic illustrator. He consistently produced superior quality work, on time, and within budget targets.

I was particularly impressed by Jeremy’s ability to complete all of his work on time, even when he was multi-tasking on two or more major projects in parallel. Frequently, he even completed his assignments ahead of time. His research was invariably thorough and comprehensive, and his editorial concepts were consistently creative and always appropriate and timely.

Jeremy developed his own personal “signature” style of illustration that quickly became the preferred choice of a number of our most valued customers. Because of that, he was assigned as lead illustrator on a number of major projects where normally, he would have been a secondary resource. This gave him the opportunity to demonstrate his excellent team leadership and project management skills.

Overall, Jeremy is a conscientious, dedicated, and exemplary employee. I certainly think he has a bright future ahead of him in the editorial illustration field. Accordingly, I am pleased to recommend him for any intermediate to senior level position as an editorial graphic illustrator.

Sincerely,

Raymond S. Eaton
Director, Graphics Services