Reference 11: Employment - Financial Controller

November 20, 2014

[Recipient address- Line 1]
[Recipient address- Line 2]
[Recipient address- Line 3]
[Recipient address- Line 4]

To Whom It May Concern:

Re: Employment Reference – Farad H. Chawdra

I am pleased to be able to write this letter of reference on behalf of Farad Chawdra who worked for me in the position of Controller with my company Market Direct, LLC (formerly Online Financial Group Inc.) since April 2005.

Farad Chawdra was one of a handful of employees that were key to the success of our company over the past few years. He was responsible for managing a wide range of financial and operational activities of the company. As Controller, he was the senior manager responsible for all aspects of financial accounting, management and control. In addition, his operational responsibilities included: human resources management, payroll administration, loan servicing, IT operations, mergers and acquisitions, and development of offshore operations.

First and foremost, I would describe Farad as a very hard working multi-tasker who always gets the job done. He is a highly intelligent individual who was a valued member of our senior management team. In addition, Farad is an excellent leader-by-example, and he has the ability and willingness to effectively teach others.

In summary, I regard Farad Chawdra as a highly committed and conscientious professional who produces results. I can therefore recommend him without hesitation for employment in similar positions in his field.

If you require additional information, please feel to contact me by phone at 202-754-5952, or by e-mail at rgujurat@onlinefg.com.

Sincerely,

Radek Mortensen
President