Farm Establishment Plan - 萨省省提名农场主类别农场计划书FEP(SINP Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Farm Owner/Operator Category Farm Establishment Plan) - 飞出国
农场经营计划书 - 飞出国
农场经营计划书(FEP - Farm Establishment Plan )，必须是一个连贯的并且考虑周全的计划，能够使申请人在萨省成功定居和开办企业。为了完成计划书，申请人要进行广泛的调查研究，充分考虑经济和市场因素，还需要考虑到自己管理优势和劣势。
- 企业所有权信息 - 合作伙伴，独资，公司，特许经营，收购;
Appendix B: Farm Establishment Plan
The Farm Establishment Plan (FEP) must be a coherent and considered plan for successful settlement and business development in Saskatchewan. In developing this FEP the Applicant must conduct extensive research and consider relevant economic and market factors. The Applicant must also take into account his or her management strengths and weaknesses.
The FEP must include all of the following information:
- Proposed industry/sector (NAICS Code);
- Proposed investment amount;
- Number of jobs to be created for Saskatchewan Residents;
- Management contribution the nominee will make with respect to the proposed business (e.g., sales, distribution, production, research and development, etc.);
- Forecasted start up funds and expenses;
- Business ownership information – partnership, proprietorship, corporation, franchise, acquisition;
- Proposed location for the business (i.e., city/town);
- Preparation and training for farm operation in Saskatchewan (including course titles and institution names, if applicable);
- A list of planned past and/or future visits to Saskatchewan, if applicable (please provide: Dates, purposes, agendas, inviting organizations, etc.);
- Plans for establishing residence in Saskatchewan; and
- The name, organizations, mailing addresses, phone numbers, and emails of contracted professional business service providers whom the Applicant has contacted and/or the Applicant has established an active working relationship or paid contractual agreement with.
The SINP does not require a formal business plan, and recognizes that the FEP is a business proposal and it is therefore likely and expected that market conditions and opportunities may change over the course of the immigration application process. The profitability of the business plan will not be evaluated; rather the SINP will assess the intent demonstrated through the FEP.
Please also include:
- The name, organization name, mailing address, email, and phone number of person who compiled the business plan
- A summary of people contracted or consulted in preparation of Business Establishment Plan. ; and
A lengthy FEP does not necessarily illustrate strong intent. Quality research and significant business relationships are far more valuable in illustrating intent.
The SINP expects that an Applicant has complete knowledge of his or her FEP. In the event that the Applicant is unaware of his or her FEP’s contents, the Applicant will be assessed accordingly on the intent grid.