阿省雇主驱动项目雇主声明表(Employer-Driven Stream Employer Compliance Declaration Form) - 飞出国
Employer-Driven Stream - Employer Compliance Declaration Form to be completed by the Employer。This form provides the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) with consent to seek information from the relevant
administrative and regulatory agencies concerning an employer’s compliance with applicable key laws and regulations.
This form supersedes all previous AINP Employer Compliance Declaration forms
Part 1 - 飞出国
就业标准 Employment Standards(www.employment.alberta.ca/SFW/1224.html)
Does your business have any unsatisfied Employment Standards judgments relating to unpaid employee earnings or applicable fees?
Alberta Health Services - Alberta Public Health Act Food Regulation, Environmental Health (Foodservices Industry Only) (www.albertahealthservices.ca/707.asp)
-Does your business have any Executive Officer Order for Closure or Remedial Action issued in the past 12 months?
- No – Submit a copy of your valid and subsisting permit for the operation of your food establishment Submit a copy of your valid and subsisting permit for the operation of your food establishment (i.e. Food Handling Permit)
- Yes – Your business is not eligible to apply to the AINP at this time
职业健康和安全 Occupational Health and Safety (www.employment.alberta.ca/SFW/2874.html)
公司是否参加 人力服务职业健康和安全 雇主伤病预防计划。如果参加此项目超过24个月，可以申请AINP。
- Is your business currently on the Human Services Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Employer Injury and Illness Prevention Program (formerly known as the Targeted Employer Program)?
- If yes, please indicate if your business has been on this program for:
- More than 24 months:Your business is not eligible to apply to the AINP at this time
- Less than 24 months:
- Does your company have a Certificate of Recognition through the Partners In Injury Reduction Program?
- Yes – Submit a copy of your Certificate of Recognition (COR)
工人赔偿委员会 Workers’ Compensation Board (www.wcb.ab.ca/employers)
Does your business have valid workers’ compensation coverage?
- No – Provide a letter from the Workers’ Compensation Board-Alberta (WCB-Alberta) stating that your business
operates in an exempt industry
- Yes – Obtain a clearance, from WCB-Alberta, and provide a copy
阿省人权法案 Alberta Human Rights Legislation - Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission (www.albertahumanrights.ab.ca/decisions.asp)
Does your business have any Human Rights Panel Decisions under the Human Rights, Citizenship and Multiculturalism Act?
- No - No further responses are required
- Yes。If yes, was a violation of the Act found?
- No (the complaint was found not to have merit) – No further responses are required
- Yes.If yes, are there any outstanding conditions of the decision that have yet to be fully met by your business?
- Yes .If yes, provide additional information on which conditions of the decision must still be met, and when the business plans to complete their obligations to fulfill those conditions of the decision:
Part 2 - Authorization and Declaration - 飞出国