澳洲紧急救助签证-Emergency Rescue Visa (Subclass 203）
203 Emergency Rescue 签证适用人群 Who could get this visa
- you are living outside Australia
- you are persecuted in your home country
- the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) refers you to Australia because you urgently need to be resettled.
- If a member of your immediate family was granted this visa in the past five years, they can propose you under ‘split family’ provisions.
- your partner (married or de facto)
- your or your partner’s dependent children
- other dependent relatives.
203 Emergency Rescue签证费用 Cost
- There are no costs associated with this visa, unless you are applying under the Community pilot. The Australian Government pays for:
- travel costs to Australia
- other costs before you leave for Australia, including medical examinations and cultural orientation.
203 Emergency Rescue签证材料清单 Documents Checklist
大于18 周岁的申请人需要了解Australian Valus Statements表明遵循澳洲的生活方式和澳洲相关的法律(适用于未独立子女以及申请中包括的其他亲属，即便不随同移民澳大利亚)；
1. 203 Emergency Rescue签证表格类材料 Forms
Form842—Application for an on offshore humannitarian visa
Form 681—Refugee and special humanitarian proposal
Form 1417—Proposal for refugee and special humanitarian entrants by approved proposing organisation.
2. 使用代理 Receiving Assiatance
- Documents to show you meet Australia’s health requirements:
- Applying outside Australia: medical and x-ray examinations by a panel doctor for you and any family member planning to stay with you in Australia
- Applying in Australia: evidence of a booking or receipt from Bupa Medical Visa Services for your medical and x-ray examinations.
3. 203 Emergency Rescue签证难民身份证明 Your Status as a Refugee
- 如果申请人已经被难民署安置，需要提供安置声明的Certified Copy件；
Your status as a refugee
- Evidence of registration with any international organisation dealing with refugees, for example, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- A detailed written statement (in English), clearly explaining why you left the country you fear returning to；
- If you have been referred for resettlement by the UNHCR, a full copy of your UNHCR Resettlement Registration Form
4. 签证或者居住许可证明 Visas or residence permits
Visas or residence permits
- Certified copies of any visas or residence permits held by any person included in this application (if available)
5. 申请人的身份 Your Identity
- For each of your dependants aged 18 years or older at the time of invitation, provide one of the following:
- if they have functional English: the results of an IELTS test that they each took less than 12 months before you lodge your application
- if they have less-than-functional English a statement indicating your intention to pay the second visa application charge.
A statement explaining why you have no travel or identity documents.
- Evidence of your financial capacity to support yourself and your family while you are in Australia, such as:
- bank statements
- a letter from your financial institution stating your financial position
- employment contracts
- documents showing allowances, accommodation and stipends from your sponsor while you are in Australia
6. 203 Emergency Rescue签证亲属关系 Your Relatonships
- Evidence of financial dependency for all your family members aged 18 or older:
- a certified copy of their birth certificate and proof of their relationship to you
- proof that they live in your household
- proof that they have been financially dependent on you for at least the 12 months immediately before you lodge your application.
- Certified copies of birth certificates for you and any other person included in the application. The certificates must show the names of both parents of each person.
- A national identity card if you have one.
- If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
7. 203 Emergency Rescue签证申请人子女 Your Childrens
- If the sponsor has paid child support or given an assurance of support for anyone else, the sponsor must provide a statement that shows:
- the sponsor’s relationship with that other person or those people
- the dates of lodgement of any sponsorship or nominations (including any current sponsorship) or assurances of support
- the amount and frequency of child support payments.
- The child must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
- a written statement that explains the circumstances of adoption
8. Proposer documents 担保材料
- 提供担保人的签证的Certified Copy件；
- If you are applying under the ‘split family’ provisions for immediate family members:
- a certified copy of your proposer’s visa
- evidence of the relationship with your proposer, such as a certified copy of marriage or birth certificate.