新西兰伴侣担保政策 - 合格新西兰伴侣担保人
Eligible NZ supporting partner - flyabroad
Your partner must support your work visa application, and be eligible to support a partnership-based resident visa application within 12 months
To be eligible to support a partnership based resident visa application, your partner must not:
- have supported a successful resident visa application for more than one previous partner
- have supported a successful resident visa application for a previous partner within the last 5 years
- have included a previous partner in their own successful residence application, within the last 5 years
- have themselves been included as a partner in a successful residence application, within the last 5 years
- be liable for deportation, or have their deportation liability suspended.
Your partner must complete a ‘Partnership support form for Residence/temporary entry’ as evidence of their support’.
New Zealand citizens and residents can support only 1 partner for residence in a 5 year period, and support only 2 partners for residence in total.
If your partner can’t support you for residence now, but will be able to within 12 months, they can still support your work or visitor visa now.
You can read more about residence in the ‘Self-Assessment Guide for Residence in New Zealand’.