2016 年 NBPNP Express Entry 类别允许3类人申请，与NB有较紧密联系，例如在NB工作过，有NB学历，亲属，法语好，信息技术，业务和财务分析，零售贸易，酒店管理，厨师，制造经理等职业会被优先处理；另外就是参加过 NB 移民说明会的；再次就是IT类紧缺职业（ICT 业务分析，软件，硬件，网络，系统管理等）。
详见2016版指南：NBPNP-ExpressEntryGuide-E-20160714-flyabroad.pdf (439.6 KB)。
Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS).
The NBPNP is only accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms from individuals who demonstrate that they have:
- [a connection to New Brunswick] as described below; or
- [attended a NBPNP information session] in person in the past two years (no more than two years prior to the submission of an EOI); or
- [IT skills] (Currently not accepting Open Category EOIs).
1. Connection to New Brunswick
The NBPNP will accept EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who demonstrate at least one connection to New Brunswick, described below. More specifically, candidates who:
- are working in New Brunswick; please write “Connection to New Brunswick” and the keyword “work” in your email as the subject
- have received post-secondary education diplomas from a recognized New Brunswick institution; please include “education” in your email subject
- have relatives who have been living in New Brunswick as permanent residents or Canadian citizens for at least one year; please include “relatives” in your email subject
- have worked full-time in New Brunswick for at least one year in the past five years; please include “Previous NB work experience” in your email subject
- have a full-time, permanent offer of employment from a New Brunswick company; please include “job offer” in your email subject
- have French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate.
Candidates must also apply for one of the professions listed below; please include “French” in your email subject
Please be reminded that when you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line: Connection to New Brunswick–keyword (listed above). Failure to do so will void your EOI.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Preference will be given to individuals who, in addition to demonstrating a valid connection to New Brunswick, also have work experience in a priority occupation, listed below in Table 1.
2. Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
The NBPNP accepts EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who have attended a NBPNP information session or have met with NBPNP staff at a domestic or international recruitment event in the past two years.
You must demonstrate that you have attended an information session. For instance, provide your registration date and event or name of the NBPNP staff you met and state the place and date.
When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: **NBPNP Information Session/Recruitment Event and Date. Failure to do so will void your EOI. For example: “**Subject: NBPNP Information Session/London Working In; September 20, 2014”.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Priority will be given to individuals who have work experience in a high demand occupation, listed below in Table 1.
We only accept EOIs that fall under the two above categories. If the NBPNP broadens the selection process beyond these two categories, we will state it on our Express Entry web page.
|Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales
|Business and financial analysts
|Retail trade managers
||Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
|Hospitality managers and cooks with formal professional education
||Translators (English into French)
All individuals who fall under one or both of the above categories MUST also meet the minimum eligibility criteria, described in the Guide on pages 7-9 of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) ― Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS).
3. IT Skills (Open Category)
(Only the following NOC codes are eligible under Open Category: 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281).
EOI submitters may receive an invitation to apply to the NBPNP Express Entry from the Province, based on identified demand in the IT sector.
When submitting your EOI, please make sure to place the following into the subject line:
Open Category; NOC code and job title: for example, NOC 2174, Software Developer
- Specific skill: for example, Java, C++
The subject line for this example would be: Open Category: NOC 2174, Software Developer; Java, C++
Please be sure to attach your resume with your EOI.
*Please do not contact the NBPNP staff regarding your EOI. You will only hear from the NBPNP staff if your EOI is selected.
Positions in demand
Software Developer (general), minimum of three years of experience, including any of the following skills:
Java or C++, Python, SQL, Linux
Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Engineer), minimum of three years of experience, including any of the following skills:
C++, Java, Java script, Node.js, Perl, Python, Linux, SQL, XML
Mobile Developer, minimum of three years of experience, Including any of the following skills:
UI/UX Developer, minimum of three years of experience, including any of the following skills:
Finally, the recruitment of highly skilled Francophones is a priority for New Brunswick to maintain the linguistic balance of the Province. We encourage people who can demonstrate advanced French language ability through a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) and have a desire to be part of our vibrant Francophone community, to submit their EOI as soon as possible because they will be given priority.