1. “Do you have job offer”一问,已经有工作经验的人还需要写yes吗??

CEC 的核心是近3年内有一年加拿大工作经验。白天工作符合带薪工作满足1周37.5小时,且累计满一年就符合CEC最低要求。

FSW 里近10年内有一年工作经验就可以,加拿大境内和境外的都认可。


  1. “Do you have job offer”一问,已经有工作经验的人还需要写yes吗??



job offer这个问题说起来比较复杂。

对已经在加拿大积累1年以上工作经验(2016年11月19后放宽了对 LMIA 的要求),当前job offer还有效的,选 yes。

如果工作还不到一年但能申请下 LMIA 或工作属于豁免 LMIA 的,选 yes。

其他情况大概选 no。

具体依据和 LMIA 说明可以参考下面官方解释:

Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?

To get points from the Comprehensive Ranking System for a job offer in Express Entry, your employer will usually need to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

You should only answer “Yes” to the question “Does [your name] have a job offer in Canada?” if:

  • a Canadian employer (or up to two for the Federal Skilled Trades Program) has offered you a full-time, non-seasonal job for one year or more and
  • that job offer is supported by an LMIA, OR
  • the job is exempt from needing an LMIA.

If you are currently working in Canada but have not been offered a job that is supported by a LMIA (or is exempt from needing one), you should:

Note: From January 1, 2015 to November 19, 2016, jobs offers that didn’t need an LMIA were not considered valid for Express Entry. We now accept certain job offers that don’t need an LMIA.

Find out more about what makes a job offer valid.

What makes a job offer valid under Express Entry?

Generally, a valid offer is for a job that is:

A job offer must be in writing, and must set out details of the job they are offering you, such as:

  • your pay and deductions
  • your job duties
  • conditions of employment, like your hours of work.

In most cases, a valid job offer must be supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). The employer has to apply for one from Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada.

If they get a positive LMIA, they must give you a copy and a written job offer.

In some cases, your employer does not need an LMIA to support your job offer. Find out more about jobs that are exempt.

Under Express Entry, a valid job offer will give you additional points in the Comprehensive Ranking System.

A work permit on its own is not a job offer, even if it is an open work permit.

When you create your Express Entry profile, include the LMIA number to show that you have a valid job offer.

If you get invited to apply, we may ask you for the original document, so keep it in a safe place.

A job offer is not valid if your employer is:

If your employer is not eligible, does not get a positive LMIA, or is not LMIA-exempt you will not meet the requirements of a valid job offer for arranged employment.

Find out more about offers of employment and exemptions.




How many hours can you work?

If you qualify to work off-campus, you can work up to 20 hours per week:

  • during regular school sessions, or while you are studying if you are enrolled in an intensive program that doesn’t have scheduled breaks
  • if you are studying part-time because you are completing the last session of your program
  • if you are a graduate student who has completed the required courses for your degree

You can work full-time:

  • during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break, and
  • after you finish your studies if you have applied for any other work permit.

CEC 要求的是每周 30 小时算全职,但允许两年兼职工作经验累计为一年:

To be eligible for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class you must have completed, within the three years before you apply, at least:

  • 12 months of full-time work:
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours), OR
  • equal amount in part-time hours, such as:
    • 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

加拿大联邦技术移民当前对全职的要求也是 30 小时每周就算全职。2013年5月4日前37.5小时才算全职。

I have been working in Canada for the last six months but didn’t get points for work experience. Why not?

Under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), to be awarded points for skilled work experience, you must have been:

  • legally allowed to work in Canada in one or more jobs listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification ;
  • working full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), meaning 30 hours of work per week, and
  • working for at least one year in the 10-year period before the day we assign you points.

We do not count work experience if you were:

  • studying full-time while you were working,
  • self-employed, or
  • not legally allowed to work in Canada.

Please note: Work experience does not need to be continuous to get points under the CRS. But, to qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, either in Canada or abroad.

For FSW applications received on or after May 4, 2013

Pursuant to R73(1), “full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week, and pursuant to R73(2), “work” means an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned.