澳洲ea职业评估补料信样本

EA在评估过程中,会根据申请人提供的材料进行评估,如有发现材料缺失或者不足的地方,之前的纸质递交时,EA会通过纸质或者电子邮件通知申请人,现在实施在线申请后电子邮件通知补料,具体补料内容会在在线申请页面中体现

Dear Ms XXX,

While going through your application for the CDR and work experience assessment, I noted the following shortcomings:

The account of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) you have provided is unsatisfactory. CPD is the means by which you keep up-to-date with your field of engineering after you have gained your undergraduate qualification. Nothing was found in your CPD for the period of XXX - XXX. Please refer to MSA Booklet (attached) Section C 3.5 for the form of a listing and resubmit a new CPD through email or post. CPD内容需要覆盖从本科毕业后至今的每年

An original IELTS TRF has not been provided. If you would like to send me a scanned copy of your original TRF I can run an electronic check.之前纸质递交可以先递交后补交雅思,现在的在线申请提交时就需要有雅思成绩单

The reference letter you provided from XXX Co. Ltd is not suitable for assessment. The letter did not contain proper company letterhead. Please provide another letter of employment issued by HR department with company stamp and proper letterhead (I do understand that the employment letter does not have to specify your duties). Please note this document must come by post as an original or certified hard copy bearing ‘wet ink’ signature is needed.EA偶尔会对提供的推荐信有严格要求,尤其是推荐人很明显不是申请人的上级

The assessment will be completed when the above documents have been provided.

Regards,

XXX | Migration Skills Assessor
Professional Standards and Practice | Engineers Australia
t: 02 6270 6558 | Ext: 2558 | engineersaustralia.org.au
Engineering House, 11 National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600 AUSTRALIA

1 个赞