Reference 12: Employment - Customer Services

May 23, 2014

[Recipient address- Line 1]
[Recipient address- Line 2]
[Recipient address- Line 3]
[Recipient address- Line 4]

To Whom It May Concern:

Cedric Gundy – Reference Letter

I have been asked by Cedric Gundy to write this reference letter since he has been forced to move out of State for family reasons and will therefore have to leave his position with ResConn Inc.

Cedric Gundy has worked at ResConn Corporation since July 1999. At the beginning of this year, he was promoted to Senior Financial Officer from Research Support Analyst. I am his immediate supervisor and one of two owners of the company. Resconn provides specialized programming software to structure major capital equipment lease financings. Our clients are primarily financial analysts working at the banks which invest in these transactions. Our day-to-day operations resemble those of a consulting firm since the use of complex mathematical models requires extensive customer support.

Cedric assists our clients in creating equation models to reflect their tax, accounting and economic requirements. He developed our most complex deal structure to-date (a "Shared Allocation Partnership’’ model) and explained it in detail to a major client. He continues to work with a tax attorney in developing enhancements to Shared Allocation Partnership models which we expect will generate favorable publicity for our products and capabilities with new clients.

By combining his background in econometrics, operations research and financial modeling with a willingness to learn, Cedric quickly became our most technically proficient customer support person. Our clients are especially pleased with his patience and his easily understood explanations. He takes great pleasure in helping them learn mathematical, economic and financial concepts.

Cedric also had the primary responsibility for training and developing two Financial Research Analysts who joined our company in 2007. It was mainly through his efforts that they both quickly became productive members of our staff. He is now training a third Research Analyst.

I highly recommend Cedric Gundy for whichever position he applies for. Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you require further information.

Sincerely,

Gordon Cameron
Vice President, Customer Support Operations

1 个赞