新不伦瑞克省提名技术移民申请同意书(CSS-FOL-NBPNP-012E Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants)

新不伦瑞克省提名技术移民申请同意书(CSS-FOL-NBPNP-012E Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants)- 飞出国

新不伦瑞克省提名技术移民申请同意书, NBPNP-002 Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants,对应的表格是:CSS-FOL-NBPNP-012E。表格共有3页,主副申都需要提供,第二页需要申请人签字。

NBPNP-002 Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants 第一页 Declarations - 飞出国

我知道,高等教育、培训和劳动部(PETL - Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour),其代表,雇员和服务提供商,都是负责管理NB省提名项目的机构。

据我了解,NBPNP收集的个人信息将只用于此项目。个人信息的收集遵守信息和保护隐私权利法案第37段(1)(b)2009年SNB,CR-10.6(RTIPPA)。

据我所知,PETL必须依照RTIPPA保护和妥善处理按照RTIPPA我的个人信息。据我所知,我提供的所有的个人信息必须准确,如果有任何变化,我会立即通知NBPNP。

我明白,如果我撤回我的同意书,或者与我申请相关的一部分(已书面形式),我的申请的处理将被终止。

本人确认,此授权在NBPNP处理我的申请期间都有效。

如果我有关于这个同意书、我的个人信息的处理,或NBPNP相关的任何问题或疑虑,我可以联系负责处理NB省业务的移民,多元文化部的主任,电话 1(506)453-3981。

I acknowledge that the Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour (PETL), its agents, employees and service providers, is the agency that administers the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP.).

I understand that the personal information collected for the NBPNP will only be used and disclosed for the purpose of administering this program. This information relates directly to and is necessary for the purposes of the NBPNP and the Canada-New Brunswick Agreement on Provincial Nominees. Collection of the personal information complies with paragraph 37(1)(b) of the Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act, SNB 2009, c. R-10.6 (RTIPPA).

I understand that PETL must protect and appropriately handle my personal information in accordance with the RTIPPA. I understand that all personal information that I provide must be accurate, and that if there are any changes, I will immediately inform NBPNP.

I understand that if I withhold or withdraw my consent, or a portion thereof relating to my application (in writing), the processing of my application will be terminated.

I acknowledge that this authorization is valid for the duration of my participation in the NBPNP and the monitoring associated with it, and to carry out the evaluation of the NBPNP, as established by the NBPNP.

If I have any questions or concerns regarding this Consent Form, the handling of my personal information, or the NBPNP,I can contact the Director of Immigration, Multiculturalism and Settlement for the NBPNP at 1 (506) 453-3981.

NBPNP-002 Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants 第一页 Consent to Collect, Use and Retain Personal Information - 飞出国

通过签署并提交此表格,我允许NBPNP的指定代表来收集,使用和保留有关本人以及NB申请中和联邦移民申请中所包含的家庭成员的信息。

• 核实我提交给NB的信息;
  • 评估我作为省提名申请人的资格;
  • 监控我遵守NBPNP要求;和
  • 评估NBPNP进行研究和改进的目的。

如果我获得永久居民身份到加拿大,我还同意允许NBPNP的指定代表来收集,使用和保留有关我的加拿大地址,电话号码,电子邮件地址,社会保险个人信息号,就业,企业所有权,以及婚姻状况,财务信息(包括收入,资产,负债,税收,以及在省级和联邦政府计划收到的补助),以及将要使用的任何其他必要信息:

• 确定我是否在NB省立脚;
  • 监控我遵守NB定居要求;和
  • 联系我参加NBP的评估。

我知道,以上需要的信息,需要从我这里以及NB代表指定的来源处(比如我在加拿大的雇主)收集。

By signing and submitting this form, I hereby consent to allow designated representatives of the NBPNP to collect, use, and retain personal information regarding myself or any dependent of my family contained in my NBPNP application and my federal immigration application:

• to verify the information I submit for the NBPNP;
  • to assess my eligibility as a Provincial Nominee Applicant;
  • to monitor my compliance with the NBPNP requirements; and
  • to evaluate the NBPNP for research and improvement purposes.

If I am granted permanent resident status to Canada, I further consent to allow designated representatives of the NBPNP to collect, use and retain personal information regarding my Canadian address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es), social insurance number(s), employment, business ownership, and my marital status, financial information (including income, assets, liabilities, taxation, and benefits received under Provincial and Federal Government programs), and any other necessary information that will be used:

• to determine if I am economically established in New Brunswick;
  • to monitor my compliance with settlement requirements of the NBPNP; and
  • to contact me to participate in an evaluation of the NBPNP.

I understand the information required above will be collected from myself, as well as any source identified by the representatives of the NBPNP, such as my Canadian employer(s).

NBPNP-002 Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants 第二页 Consent to Disclose Personal Information 及签名 - 飞出国

通过签署并提交此表格,我还特此同意,允许NBPNP的指定代表披露有关我自己或NB申请中和联邦申请中包含的家庭成员的个人信息:

• 第三方contractor来验证我的NB申请和联邦申请中的信息。我明白,第三方contractor将验证我的教育资质,商业背景,工作经历,财务信息和个人历史,通过询问加拿大境外的政府和非政府组织,如必需的。负责验证的第三方机构是:

大西洋安全组
      Atlantic Security Group
      P.O. Box 20292, 440 King Street
      Fredericton, New Brunswick E3B 0N7 CANADA
      Telephone: 001.506.443.9116
      Fax: 001.506.443.3008
      Email: stuart@atlanticsg.org

和任何其他第三方机构,如PDG也可能被选中。

• 第三方evaluators负责评估NBPNP。我知道,在收到移民身份后的长达五年内,我都有可能被NBPNP指定的代表或第三方评估员联系;并且

• 向CIC代表:

• 共享我的NB申请信息,其中包括申请处理情况;
    • 监视NBPNP;
    • 评估NBPNP。

By signing and submitting this form, I also hereby consent to allow designated representatives of the NBPNP to disclose personal information regarding myself or any dependent member of my family contained in my NBPNP application and my federal immigration application:

• to third party contractors to validate the information contained in my application for the NBPNP and my federal immigration application. I understand that the third party contractor will verify my educational qualifications, business background, employment history, financial information and personal history by conducting enquiries outside Canada with government and non-government organizations, as required. The third party agent engaged for verification purposes is:
  Atlantic Security Group
  P.O. Box 20292, 440 King Street
  Fredericton, New Brunswick E3B 0N7 CANADA
  Telephone: 001.506.443.9116
  Fax: 001.506.443.3008
  Email: stuart@atlanticsg.org
and any other third party contractor as the PDG may elect to engage.
  • to third party evaluators to evaluate the NBPNP. I understand that I may be contacted by designated representatives of the NBPNP or third party evaluators for up to five years following the receipt of permanent resident status; and
  • to representatives from Citizenship and Immigration Canada for:
    • sharing information regarding my NBPNP application, including processing the application;
    • monitoring the NBPNP; and
    • evaluating the NBPNP.

NBPNP-002 Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants 第三页 SCHEDULE “A” - 飞出国

NBPNP-002 - 个人信息(Personal Details) - 飞出国

• 姓(Surname)
  • 名(First Name)
  • 中间名(Middle Name)
  • 出生日期(Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy))
  • 国籍(Citizenship)
  • 常驻国家(Country of Residence)
  • 身份证号/驾照号(Identity No./Driver’s No.)
  • 证件签发日期(Date of Issue (dd/mm/yyyy))
  • 当前详细居住地址(Current Residential Address, (Street, City, District, Country, Postal Code))
  • 当前居住地起止年月(From / To (mm/yyyy))

NBPNP-002 - 近五年居住地址(Previous Addresses (Last five years)) - 飞出国

• 居住地址(Address 1)
  • 居住地起止年月(From / To (mm/yyyy))
  • 居住地址(Address 2)
  • 居住地址(Address 3)
  • 居住地址(Address 4)

NBPNP-002 - 中学和中学后教育信息(Secondary and Post-Secondary Education) - 飞出国

• 学校名称(Institution Name (City, District, Country))
  • 毕业日期(Date Graduated)
  • 获得资质(Qualification(s))
  • 教师/联系方式(Instructor / Contact)

NBPNP-002 - 近五年工作履历(Employment (Last five years)) - 飞出国

• 公司名称(Company Name (Street, City, District, Country))
  • 在此公司的工作起止年月(From / To (mm/yyyy))
  • 在此公司的职位(Position Held)
  • 经理/联系方式(Manager / Contact)

CSS-FOL-NBPNP-012E Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants 官网链接:https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-012E.pdf

申请表填写相关问题可以在本主题讨论。

以上内容由飞出国论坛(FCGvisa.com)独家整理完成,请尊重知识产权,转载请保留并注明出处。