在其他州留学的会给申请南澳州担保带来困难 Commitment to South Australia

飞出国:根据2018年7月南澳最新州担保要求,在 Commitment to South Australia 部分,对在外州工作学习过的申请人进行了更严格的限制:

1. 当前在澳洲但不在南澳是不符合南澳申请条件的
  2. 近10年内在其他州工作或留学过的只能申请489,除非已经在南澳工作1年以上才能申请190

去其他州留学的还是要小心啊,打算申请南澳州担保就去南澳吧。

1. Commitment to South Australia

1.3 The following commitment to state restrictions apply.

1.3.1 If you are in Australia but not residing in South Australia, you are ineligible to apply for South Australian state nomination. This restriction overrides any other pathways to apply.

1.3.2 If you have studied or worked in another Australian state or territory (i.e. on a temporary visa) and not in South Australia in the last 10 years, you are only eligible to apply for a provisional 489 visa.

1.3.3 If you have studied or worked in another Australian state or territory as well as in South Australia in the last 10 years, you will generally only be eligible to apply for a 489 provisional visa (and not a 190 permanent visa) unless it is clear that your commitment is more clearly aligned to South Australia than to any other Australian state or territory.

• Factors that will be taken into account will include the time spent in South Australia, the most recent Australian location you spent time in, and what you were doing in these locations (i.e. study, work). For those residing in South Australia, meeting the “* Currently Working in South Australia ” category would generally be sufficient for achieving a 190 visa nomination where this is available for your occupation.

Note: If 1.3.3 applies to you, select the “489” visa on your state nomination application. If you wish to be considered for a 190 nomination, still select the “489” visa in your application and attach a separate supporting statement outlining your 190 visa request and demonstrated commitment to South Australia. On your Expression of Interest (EOI), you should select both “489” and “190”.

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国: http://flyabroad.me/contact/

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。

2018年7月南澳州担保对 Commitment to South Australia 的修改

Commitment to South Australia - GSM update - 2018/19 program year

Immigration SA will retain the requirement that applicants residing interstate are not eligible to apply for South Australian state nomination. State nomination is for those who genuinely want to settle in South Australia.

The following changes will apply to applicants with a history of working or studying interstate and are intended to maximise the commitment to settling in South Australia:

• Applicants who have studied or worked interstate in the last 10 years (and not in South Australia) will only be eligible for State nomination for a provisional 489 visa.
  • Applicants who have studied or worked in another state (as well as in South Australia) in the last 10 years will generally only be eligible for State nomination for a provisional 489 visa unless it is clear that their commitment is more clearly aligned to South Australia than any other Australian state or territory. Key factors that will be taken into account will include the time spent in South Australia, the most recent Australian location an applicant spent time in, and what they were doing in these locations (i.e. study, work).

The 489 visa only allows skilled migrants to live and work in a regional area of Australia (with the whole of South Australia being classed as “regional”). Applicants who have worked or studied interstate should select a 489 visa in the state nomination application. See 1.3 Commitment to State for further details.

Immigration SA will only provide one nomination per applicant. If an applicant is nominated for a 489 visa, they cannot subsequently apply for a 190 visa.

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以联系飞出国: http://flyabroad.me/contact/

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。