senior test analyst 主要是做测试分析病出报告的。下面有个招聘要求可以参考：
The Test Analyst reports directly to a Senior Test Analyst or Test Manager and is primarily responsible for the execution of the test scripts. They also assist in the preparation and reporting of the required testing for an application, working under supervision as part of a multi-disciplined team and providing guidance to more junior members.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for the day to day management of themselves. Specific roles include the preparation of detailed test scripts, test execution, collation of test evidence and the production of testing reports. Needs an understanding of test strategies and testing approaches. Must be able to work to deadlines.
To fulfil either a functional or a technical test role.
The Test Analyst has a responsibility for developing and maintaining good working relationships with project staff, users and suppliers. As well as selling and promoting the benefits of using the testing service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute test scripts and the observation & recording of test results.
- Identifying and logging of any faults
- Maintenance and retention of test results & execution logs
- Creation of tests for retest of corrected defects or changed requirements
- Set-up and initialisation of the test bed, back-up & recovery of the test bed
- Work effectively within a multi-supplier environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of test tools, methods and techniques as appropriate for level and specific job role.
To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development Manager for project scheduling purposes.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Experience in Transactional eCommerce (retail) and hybris.
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- Detailed knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing.
- Experience of testing using an automated test tool such as QA Run or Winrunner.
- Experience of testing Windows Software Applications / Database applications produced using VB, C#, Access, SQL Server.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Careful attention to detail.
This role requires a candidate with some general IT and SW testing or QA experience. A process and QA oriented professional with a minimum of 2 years general IT and some experience in a Service Delivery QA or testing role. Working knowledge of CIS management processes and procedures is desired, as is a good understanding of both old and new Centrica systems and chosen technologies.
Experience of using the Test Director tool, especially fault reporting is preferred.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate clearly in all situations.
- A high level of written and numerical skills
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Able to work under pressure and tight time scales
- Awareness of Quality and testing techniques
- Shows high level of initiative and makes time available to ensure general technical competencies and specialisations are kept up to date in line with industry development and departmental policy.