新西兰父母团聚移民材料清单 Residence: Family: Parent
请注意, 父母类别的申请应在收到新西兰移民局的书面移民申请邀请函之后进行. 如您有意向申请并获得邀请函, 请先完成移民局官方网站上的 “Expression of Interest (EOI)”. 具体信息请参见官方网站http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/live/parent/default.htm
移民局向您发出的 “Invitation to Apply (ITA)” 中所列出的您需要提供的材料
Immigration New Zealand reserves the right to request additional information in the course of assessing an application and to retain information and documents on file. 新西兰移民局有权在申请审理过程中要求申请人提交补充材料，并有权保留申请人提交的信息及材料。
If you provide false or misleading information your application may be declined. 如果您在申请中提供虚假或误导性信息，申请将可能被拒签。
Please Note: 请注意：
- **Note for settlement funds:**Parents applying under tier one of the Parent Category and attempting to meet requirements using settlement funds will need to transfer these funds to New Zealand. INZ requires settlement funds to be transferred through the banking system to ensure the continuous ownership of the funds during the application process. This policy applies to migrants of all nationalities. Applicants from China may find meeting this policy difficult because of local laws and regulations in China. There are no plans to change this policy as it is considered the best way of ensuring continuous ownership of funds. 安顿资金备注:申请第一类父母团聚移民的申请人,如果希望通过满足安顿资金的相关要求来获取签证,则必须将该资金转移至新西兰境内. 新西兰移民局要求申请人必须通过银行系统进行资金的转帐以确保在签证审理期间该资金归属的持续性. 此项政策适用于不同国家的申请人. 限于中国的法律法规,来自中国的申请人在满足该项政策时可能会遇到困难. 但是由于此项政策可以有效确保资金归属的持续性,我们没有修改该政策的计划.
**Documents required 所需材料 **
A completed and signed application form INZ 1206. 已填写完整并签字的申请表:INZ 1206.
A photocopy of the completed and signed application form INZ1206.填写完整并签字的移民申请表的复印件。
An Invitation to Apply letter from Immigration New Zealand 新西兰移民局签发的移民申请邀请信
Documents as requested in your Invitation to Apply for Residence under the Parent Category 父母类移民申请邀请信中要求的材料
Your Parent Category Expression of Interest INZ1202 (returned to you by INZ)你的父母类移民意愿申请表 INZ1202 (移民局已退还)
Current passports for every person included in the application此申请中包含的每个申请人的有效护照。
A copy of the identity pages of the passports of every person included in the application 申请中包括的所有申请人的护照个人资料页复印件
Two recent passport-sized photographs less than six months old for every person included in the application 此申请中包含的每个申请人的近期（六个月以内）护照照片 2 张
Household Register (Hukou) (CHINESE NATIONALS ONLY) Hong Kong /Macau ID Card (HONG KONG AND MACAU RESIDENTS ONLY)申请人的户口本(仅适用于中国公民)，香港/澳门身份证复印件（仅适用于香港和澳门居民）
The correct application fee (available in the Fees Guide (INZ 1028) or on the Immigration website)正确的申请费（可参见 Fees Guide (INZ 1028) 费用指南或查询移民局网站）
For everyone included in the application, you must provide:
a completed General Medical Certificate (INZ 1007) which is less than 3 months old when the current application is made,unless a Medical Certificate has been provided to INZ in an earlier application and that medical certificate was issued less than 36 months prior to the current application, and
a completed Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096) which is less than 3 months old when the current application is made
Please note that a chest x-ray certificate is NOT required if:
a Chest X –ray Certificate has been provided to INZ in an earlier application and that chest x-ray certificate was issued less than 36 months prior to the current application, and
the applicant has not spent six consecutive months in China,Hong Kong or another country that is not a low-incidence country for tuberculosis (TB) since the previous chest x-ray certificate…
完整的普通体检表 (INZ1007), 体检表的完成日期距递交申请之日应该少于 3 个月, 除非申请人已经在过去的申请中提交了体检表且该体检表的出具日期距此申请递交之日少于 36 个月; 以及
完整的胸部 X 光表, 该表的完成日期距递交申请之日应该少于 3 个月,
请注意以下情况无须重新提交胸部 X 光表:
申请人已经在过去的申请中提交了胸部 X 光表且该表的出具日期距此申请递交之日少于 36 个月; 并且
该申请人自之前的胸部 X 光表出具之日起未在中国, 香港或其他肺结合高发国家和地区连续居住 6 个月.
I have completed an E-medical 我已完成电子体检报告
- Police certificate(s) for every person aged 17 years and over included in the application from for all countries of Citizenship and all countries they have lived in for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. The police certificates must be less than 6 months old when the application is submitted.
- 17 岁和 17 岁以上的申请人的无刑事犯罪证明, 包括:
- 申请人过去 10 年内曾经居留 12 个月或 12 个月以上的所有国家出具的无刑事犯罪证明.
无刑事犯罪证明的出具日期距递交申请之日应该少于 6 个月.
- Chinese police certificate: The applicant’s notarized Police Clearance Certificate from China and
- a photocopy of the original police clearance certificate letter issued by the local Public Security Bureau or Vice Squad (Please note that a police clearance certificate letter issued by an applicant’s work unit, work unit security department, street office or talent centre is not acceptable.)
- For police certificate from other countries please see how to obtain a Police Certificate for information on what to do更多其他国家的无刑事犯罪证明信息请参阅 how to obtain a PoliceCertificate （如何获取无刑事犯罪证明）。
CHINESE NATIONALS ONLY 中国籍申请人需提供以下材料
With your residence category application please include the following documents. These are not mandatory requirements for the lodgement of your application, but they will be required in order for us to complete the processing of your application, so providing them at the time you submit your application will assist us when your application is allocated:
For all applicants instructed in their ‘Invitation To Apply’ email to complete a National Security Check Form -
INZ 1209, please refer to the information below, which will assist you in accurately completing the Education
History and Employment History sections of this form.
For all applicants included in your application who are aged 17 years or over, a detailed list of their education and employment history written in English and set out in the format shown below:包括在申请中的每个 17 岁及 17 岁以上的中国籍申请人的英文简历, 内容需要涵盖每个申请人的教育和工作经历. 简历格式及具体要求如下:
- If you have done tertiary study the education section should include details of all your tertiary studies and senior high school study. If you have not done tertiary study the education section should include details of your senior high, junior high and primary
schools. 如果申请人有大学以上(大专/大本)学历或在读, 请从高中填起. 如果申请人有大学及以上学历或在读, 请从小学填起.
- You MUST include the addresses of the education institutions you attended.一定要提供所有学校的地址.
Please note: 注意事项:
- The employment section needs to cover your employment history for the past 10 years. If you are retired or unemployed now, please state the date you became retired or unemployed and provide your employment history for the 10 years before you left your last employment. 工作经历请填写过去 10 年的经历,包括公司名称,地址,职位,如果您已退休或失业,请提供您退休或失业时间, 和退休或失业前 10 年的工作经历.
- If the positions are generic, e.g. manager/engineer/IT/teacher/university professor – please specify area of work/speciality/subject, e.g. Manager of Human Resources, Civil Engineer or University lecturer delivering marketing courses etc.填写职位时请清楚注明工作领域. 如果您是公司的经理,工程师,电脑技术人员或大学讲师等,请具体说明,如:人事部经理, 土木工程师或营销学科讲师等
- If you are, or have been, self employed, please provide details of the nature of your business activities, e.g. Seafood Processing,and your actual position as director/shareholder etc.
- You MUST include the addresses of your employers.一定要提供所有单位的地址
- Original reference letter (with English translation), issued by your local Residency Committee or Public Security Bureau, listing all your children (including any who have died or been adopted out of the family) with details of their names and dates of birth.如果您有两个孩子或更多, 请提供当地居委会或派出所出具的写有您的子女总数及子女姓名和出生日期的证明原件和英文翻译件.(请注意这里所指的子女包括已过世的和被别人收养的子女.)
- If you have only one child please provide your One Child Certificate with English translation.如果您只有一个孩子, 请提供独生子女证和英文翻译件