加拿大境内转学 Change school or institution in Canada

飞出国:加拿大学习许可上会包含要就读的学校信息(The educational institution you may attend),但加拿大也允许留学生转学,但必须要在线通知移民局并确保转学去的学校也在 DLI 认可学校列表上且申请人仍满足之前学习许可的要求(Conditions on the study permit)。

境内转学也是加拿大游转学经常使用的策略,先通过A语言学校拿到对口专业课offer获得学签(这种情况学签成功率高),然后再转到自己真正想读的院校(例如开始申请的是研文,后真正过去后要读的是一个技工类课程)。

What must I do if I want to change school or institution?

You must notify us via your account when you are transferring from one DLI to another, even if it is at the same level of study. You must make sure that the school you want to transfer to is on the DLI List.

You need to ensure that you continue to meet conditions of your study permit, as well as the conditions that allow you to work, if applicable.

Are there any conditions on my study permit?

You must remain enrolled at a DLI and make reasonable and timely progress towards completing your program. Failing to do so may lead to your removal from Canada. For post-secondary study permit holders, the DLI will report your continued academic enrolment and status to us.

An officer may also impose, vary or cancel conditions on a study permit. These may include one or more of the following:

• the type of studies or course you may take;
  • the educational institution you may attend;
  • the location of your studies;
  • the time and period of your studies;
  • the times and place at which you shall report for medical examination or observation;
  • the times and place at which you shall report for the presentation of evidence of compliance with applicable conditions;
  • the work conditions attached to your study permit;
  • the prohibition of engaging in employment; or
  • the duration of your stay in Canada.

荷兰库拉索移民适合技术移民无望或技术移民遥遥无期的高知中产阶层人群。一套提供持续较高收益的国际房产(酒店公寓),一个说走就走的国际身份(无移民监),一个中产阶层与欧洲强国护照最接近的移民项目(荷兰护照)。

需要获得相关移民及出国签证申请帮助可以通过微信联系飞出国(flyabroad_hk): http://flyabroad.me/contact/

以上内容由飞出国香港flyabroad.hk)整理完成,转载请保留并注明出处。