celpip 考试成绩编号 在加拿大移民官网profile 填写的时候怎么都不对,说是让写registration number 和 pin number， 两个号码之间空三个空格，我已经这么做了为什么不对那？谢谢！
一般是填写 Registration Number ，profile 里具体填写项及错误信息可以截个图。
CELPIP: Enter the Registration number followed by the Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the same field, leaving three spaces between the two numbers.
加拿大 Express Entry Pool Profile Official languages 部分各类不同考试需要填写内容的帮助说明：
We accept the following tests to prove language skills:
- IELTS and CELPIP for English
- TEF for French
For IRCC to verify language test results, we will need the number or code on the language test.
- IELTS: Test Report Form Number (can be found at the bottom right corner of the page).
- CELPIP: Registration Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- TEF (If the test was taken before April 1, 2014): Code Attestation - a 20-digit alpha-numeric code (at the top of page one). If the results are shown on two pages, and the code at the top of the second page is different than the one on the first page, provide both.
- TEF (If the test was taken on or after April 1, 2014): Attestation no - This number is composed of two sets of digits separated by a hyphen. It is located at the bottom of the first page of the test. Please provide all the digits without the hyphen.
To input numbers in the “Language Test Result Form or Certificate Number” section enter the number described below, based on the language test taken.
- IELTS: Enter the Test Report Form Number only.
- CELPIP: Enter the Registration number followed by the Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the same field, leaving three spaces between the two numbers.
- TEF (If the test was taken before April 1, 2014): Enter the first “Code Attestation” followed by the second in the same field, leaving three spaces between each one.
- TEF (If the test was taken on or after April 1, 2014): Enter the first “Attestation no” without the hyphen.
flyabroad: If you are not able to complete one or more sections of the language test because of a disability, you may input averaged scores based on the ones completed. Averaged scores for the test, including IELTS, must be determined through the calculator tool. Scores for the sections completed must be entered and cannot be changed.