飞出国：旅游酒店，长途货运或食品处理行业职业（下面附有清单）可以申请初级及半技术工人类别，雇主在BC西北地区的，C，D 类职业可以申请 Northeast Development Region 试点项目，雅思要求 4.5 。
Skills Immigration - Entry Level and Semi-Skilled (ELSS) - including employment in Northeast Development Region
You may be eligible in this category if you are currently working in B.C. in an eligible occupation in the tourism/hospitality, long-haul trucking or food processing industry.
You may be eligible for this category if you are currently working in the Northeast Development Region of the province in any entry level or semi-skilled occupation, other than live-in caregivers, listed as Skill Level C or D in the National Occupational Classification.
B.C. work experience in an eligible occupation
You must be employed and working full-time (at least an average of 30 hours a week, year round)
with the B.C. employer supporting your BC PNP application in any ELSS-eligible occupation for at least nine consecutive months immediately prior to registering to the BC PNP.
Further, the BC PNP may allow for promotions within the ELSS category from an ELSS-eligible occupation to a NOC Skill Level B occupation with the same employer if you already qualify for and have registered with the BC PNP under the ELSS category.
However, we require that you meet all ELSS requirements before the promotion. For example, the BC PNP will not approve your ELSS application if you have only worked for 3 months in the ELSS eligible position prior to being promoted to a NOC B occupation. You must also meet all qualifications for the new position as defined in the National Occupational Classification.
Employment that is part of a program of study (such as co-op) or obtained using a Study Permit or Off-Campus Work Permit does not qualify towards your work experience.
With the exception of the Northeast Development Region of B.C., eligible occupations are divided into three categories:
- tourism and hospitality
- long-haul trucking
- food processing
Registrants who are no longer authorized to work for the supporting B.C. employer at the time they receive an invitation to apply, and who maintain legal status in Canada (e.g. as a visitor) or leave Canada, may submit an application provided they meet the following:
- the requirement for 9 months of full-time employment on a valid work permit in B.C. was met at the time of current registration and
- the job offer remains valid throughout the current registration and application process
The employer must also demonstrate ongoing recruitment for the vacant position during the period
when the registrant is not authorized to work.
In addition to the 9 months of full-time employment requirement, long-haul truck drivers must also have at least two years of employment experience as a long-haul truck driver in the preceding three years before registering with the BC PNP. This experience can be obtained from within Canada or abroad.
Occupations in Travel and Accommodation
- 6525 Hotel Front Desk Clerks
Tour and Recreational Guides and Casino Occupations
- 6531 Tour and Travel Guides
- 6532 Outdoor Sport and Recreational Guides
- 6533 Casino Occupations
Occupations in Food and Beverage Service
- 6511 Maîtres d’hotel and Hosts/Hostesses
- 6512 Bartenders
- 6513 Food and Beverage Servers
- 6711 Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations
Note: If you are working as a chef or a cook, you must apply under the Skilled Worker category.
Cleaners (Employed Directly by Hotels/Resorts)
- 6731 Light Duty Cleaners
- 6732 Specialized Cleaners
- 6733 Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents
- 6721 Support Occupations in Accommodation, Travel and Facilities Set-Up Services
- 6741 Dry Cleaning, Laundry and Related Occupations
- 6742 Other Service Support Occupations
- 9461 Process Control and Machine Operators, Food and Beverage Processing
- 9462 Industrial Butchers and Meat Cutters, Poultry Preparers and Related Workers
- 9463 Fish and Seafood Plant Workers
- 9465 Testers and Graders, Food, Beverage and Associated Products Processing
- 9617 Labourers in Food, Beverage and Associated Products Processing
- 9618 Labourers in Fish and Seafood Processing
Long-Haul Truck Drive
- 7511 Long-Haul Truck Driver
ENTRY LEVEL AND SEMI-SKILLED Am I eligible?
To qualify for this category, you must:
- have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) from a B.C. employer in a specific occupation in tourism/hospitality, long-haul trucking, or the food processing industry. For the Northeast Development Region of B.C., you may apply in any National Occupational Classification occupation (skill level C or D).
- have been working full-time for your employer for a minimum of nine consecutive months before applying
- meet minimum language and education requirements
- qualify to do the job offered to you
- show you can support yourself and your dependents
- have legal immigration status in Canada
- be earning a wage in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
Is my employer eligible?
Your employer must be willing to support your application. They must meet the eligibility criteria and fulfill certain responsibilities during the application process. View the employer requirements.
How does it work?
To start the process, please create a profile with our online application and registration system, BCPNP Online. After submitting your registration, you will receive a score based on your skills and job. Periodically, we invite people with the highest scores to apply through BCPNP Online.
See how to register and apply.