飞出国： BCPNP SIIG 与 EEIG：卑诗省省提名留学生快速通道类别 EEBC Express Entry British Columbia-International Graduate 申请条件类似，区别在于，
Skills Immigration International Graduate 类别不需要满足加拿大 EE 的要求，只需要在 BC 评分池里排队等待邀请。
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE - Skills Immigration 2018
Did you graduate with a valid qualification from an eligible Canadian university or college within the last three years? The Skills Immigration (SI) – International Graduate category of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) can help you gain permanent residence in B.C.
Want a faster way to apply for permanent residency? See if you qualify for Express Entry BC — International Graduate.
Am I eligible?
To qualify for this category, you must:
- have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) from a B.C. employer. The job must be in a National Occupational Classification skilled occupation (Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
- qualify to work in your occupation in B.C.
- show you can support yourself and your dependents
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- have completed a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible post-secondary institution in Canada in the past three years
- for NOC skill level B occupations, meet minimum language requirements
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
Is my employer eligible?
Your employer must be willing to support your application. They must meet the eligibility criteria and fulfill certain responsibilities during the application process. View the employer requirements.
How does it work?
To start the process, please create a profile with our online application and registration system, BCPNP Online. After submitting your registration, you will receive a score based on your skills and job. Periodically, we invite people with the highest scores to apply through BCPNP Online.
See how to register and apply.