Arrival Report Form - 萨省省提名企业家移民登陆报告(SINP Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Entrepreneur Category Arrival Report Form) - 飞出国
- 财产转移到加拿大的证明。 已经将Business Performance Agreement列出的金额转移到萨省银行。
Applicants are required to submit their Arrival Report Form within 60 days of their Temporary Work Permit Issue date. Temporary Work Permits are issued at the border so the issue date will be the date you entered Canada and were issued your TWP.
Applicants will submit their Arrival Report online.
Please submit copies of the following documents with your Arrival Report Form;
- Principal Applicant’s Passport – photocopy of pages containing photo and biographical data, stamp of entry into Canada, and last page containing signature
- Temporary Work Permit – photocopy of your TWP including the date issued and the expiry date
- Saskatchewan Driver’s License – photocopy
- Saskatchewan Health Card - photocopy
- Proof of address in Saskatchewan. This can include;
- A scanned copy of utility bills in your name
- A scanned copy of any lease agreement you have signed
- A scanned copy of your mortgage or purchase agreement if you have purchased a house
- Proof of funds transfer to Canada. You must provide proof that you have transferred the amount specified in your Business Performance Agreement to a bank account in Saskatchewan. This can include;
- A scanned copy of your bank statement showing the withdrawal from your bank account in your home country and a photocopy of your bank statement showing the deposit into your bank account in Saskatchewan; or
- A scanned copy of your funds transfer showing the account money was withdrawn from and the Saskatchewan account money was transferred to