2019年阿省机遇类别 Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS) 语言要求-飞出国
- 对 3413 护士助理 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates) 雅思或法语都是 CLB 7 / NCLC 7，也就是对应雅思4个6。
- 对其他 NOC 0，A，B 职业，2020年1月1日起语言要求 CLB 5，之前是 CLB 4
- 对 NOC C 和 D 职业，语言要求一直是 CLB 4
|AOS Selection requirements (Applies to all candidates unless otherwise noted)||Effective April 1, 2019||Effective January 1, 2020||Effective January 1, 2021|
|语言要求 Language||Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or Niveaux de competence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) 4||CLB/NCLC 5 for candidates working in NOC 0, A or B occupation. No change for NOC C or D occupations||CLB/NCLC 5 for candidates working in NOC 0, A or B occupation. No change for NOC C or D occupations|
Language requirements - AOS flyabroad 2019
At the time your application is postmarked you must demonstrate you meet the following language test score in English or French:
Canadian Benchmark (CLB) test score required Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) test score required Minimum of 4 for each English language skill Minimum of 4 for each French language skill
If you apply to the AINP under NOC code 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates), the AINP requires a minimum language test score of:
- CLB of 7 for each English language skill, or
- NCLC of 7 for each French language skill
You must provide your official test results with your AINP application for one of the following language tests:
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) General Test
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training Test
- Test d’évaluation de français (TEF)
- Test de connaissance du français (TCF)
Official test results must be less than 2 years old at the time your application was postmarked. The AINP will not accept confirmation of registration to take a language test in place of a test result.
Check the federal guideline on CLB/NCLC equivalency for each of the tests.
Effective November 1, 2018, changes have been made to the planned increases to language requirements.
As of January 1, 2020
- if you are working in a NOC 0, A or B occupation, you must meet a minimum of CLB 5 for each English or French language skill at the time of application.
- if you are working in a NOC C or D occupation, there are no planned changes to language requirements. The minimum of CLB 4 for each English or French language skill at the time of application will continue to apply.
Read more about future criteria requirements.