- 具有高中以上学历并完成 ECA 认证
- 雅思要求 4.5 （CLB 4）
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the minimum requirements outlined below.
Important: Make sure you are applying for the right program based on your previous work experience. If you apply for the wrong program and do not have the work experience required for that program, your application for permanent residence will be refused.
You must have the following work experience:
- within the last three years, you have accumulated at least one year of full-time (or part-time equivalent) work experience in your primary occupation at Skill level C (intermediate jobs which usually need a high school or job-specific training, such as long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers, etc.) of the National Occupation Classification (NOC) matrix.
- you have performed the activities in the lead statement of the NOC;
- you have performed a substantial number of the main duties of the NOC, including all of the essential duties;
- your work experience was acquired from paid work (volunteer work or unpaid internships do not count);
- your work experience was acquired overseas or in Canada (as long as you were legally authorized to work in Canada as a temporary resident).
For more information, see National Occupational Classifications.
Any periods of self-employment will not be included when calculating the period of qualifying work experience.
Work experience acquired during a period of study is allowed, as long as the work hours did not exceed what they were authorized to do.
Note: Full–time work experience means working at least 30 paid hours per week. You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement as long as you have gained the equivalent amount of experience as someone who worked full-time for at least one year (1560 hours).
You must have a job offer that is:
You must submit an Offer of Employment (IMM 5650) (PDF, 851.81KB) with your application. Your employer must complete this form and send you a copy to include with your application. You must read and sign the declaration at the bottom of the form.
- You must have a high-school diploma, post-secondary certificate or degree that is valid and equal to a Canadian equivalent.
- If you did not complete your studies in Canada, you’ll need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to show that your studies are equal to a Canadian secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
- Your ECA report must be less than five years old on the date we receive your application.
- You must have a level 4 in the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or the Niveaux de competence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) for listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- You will need to do mandatory language testing and submit your original results with your application.
- If you have already done language testing, your test results must not be more than two years old on the date your application is received.