Atlantic International Graduate Program 对申请人的学历要求包括学校，学制，居住时间和毕业时间：
- 学历在大西洋四省的被认可的公立院校完成的 AIGP 大西洋四省移民试点留学生类别公立院校 Publicly-funded institutions list – Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- 学历最少是2年的高等教育，获得 post-secondary diploma, certificate, trade or apprenticeship credential
满足上述学历要求，然后在大西洋四省找到合适雇主就可以通过 AIPP 大西洋四省试点移民项目里的留学生类别（AIGP）移民加拿大了。
Education - Atlantic International Graduate Program
To apply for the Atlantic International Graduate Program, you must meet the education requirements below:
- you received a minimum 2-year post-secondary diploma, certificate, trade or apprenticeship credential from a school that is on the list of publicly funded educational institutions in the Atlantic region;
- you were enrolled as a full-time student in Canada for at least two years;
- you lived in an Atlantic province for at least 16 months within the 24 months before you obtained your educational credential (see the document checklist for examples of documents you should submit);
- you graduated within the last 12 months before you apply; and
- you had valid or legal temporary resident status throughout your stay in Canada (see the document checklist for examples of documents you should submit).
Some educational credentials are not eligible
Your educational credential is not eligible if you:
- studied English or French as a second language for more than half of the program;
- did distance learning for more than half of the program;
- received a scholarship or fellowship stipulating that you return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills.