# 加拿大表演艺术学院入学要求、学费和课程 Admission Requirements, Tuition and Programs of Canadian College of Performing Arts

加拿大表演艺术学院 Canadian College of Performing Arts (卑诗省维多利亚市) 继续讨论:

加拿大表演艺术学院入学要求、学费和课程 Admission Requirements, Tuition and Programs of Canadian College of Performing Arts

1. 入学要求 Admission Requirements

申请进入加拿大表演艺术学院学习的学生必须要完成高中学业,并证明在CCPA所学的部分或所有的学科获得了优异的成绩。学生需要提交一份书面申请,并参加表演试镜和面试。此外,学生也必须要提交一份书面简历和照片。如果面试视频符合所有的试镜要求,学校也会接受面试视频的。学生需要提供两份推荐信和申请费缴纳证明,被学校选中的学生可能需要学习一年的表演艺术证书课程。

学生在完成2年的文凭课程之后,可以进入加拿大表演艺术学院学习3年制的应用文凭课程。入学要求包括表演试镜和面试,以及完成Year III的申请表。如果一年制的表演艺术证书的毕业生有2年以上的专业经验,学校会考虑录取这样的学生。

Candidates applying for admission to the Canadian College of Performing Arts must have completed high school and must demonstrate a high level of accomplishment in some or all of the disciplines taught at CCPA. A written application, performance audition and interview are required. A written resumé and photograph must be provided. Video auditions are accepted when they include all of the audition requirements. Selected students may be considered for a one-year Performing Arts Certificate program with submission of two reference letters from industry professionals and payment of the application fee.

Students may apply for entry to the Canadian College of Performing Arts’ Year III Applied Diploma program upon successful completion of the two-year Diploma program. Admission requirements include a performance audition and interview, as well as completion of the Year III application form. Graduates of the one-year performing arts certificate program may be considered if they have more than two years of professional experience.

2. 学费 Tuition

表演艺术 (证书) Performing Arts Year I of I (Certificate)

• 2015-16年每个学生第一学年课程的实际学费 —$20,175
  • 由 Canadian Heritage Arts Society为每位学生提供的学费补助。每位加拿大学生都可以获得此项学费补助。(留学生可以申请 Needs-Based Bursary Program)—$10,675
  • 学生第一学年整学年支付的学费。包括9月份至4月份 —$9,500。
  • Actual per-student cost of the Year I program for 2015-16 Season— $20,175
  • Per-student Year I tuition subsidy provided by the Canadian Heritage Arts Society. The tuition subsidy is offered to every Canadian student. (International students are eligible to apply to the Needs-Based Bursary Program)— $10,675
  • Net tuition fee payable by the Year I student for the full year, September to April, inclusive — $9,500

强化表演艺术(文凭) Enriched Performing Arts Year I of II (Diploma)

• 每位学生2015-16年第一学年课程课程的实际学费— $16,800
  • 由Canadian Heritage Arts Society为每位学生提供第一学年的学费补助。每位加拿大学生都可以获得此项学费补助。。(留学生可以申请 Needs-Based Bursary Program)—$7,550

相当于每小时不到9加币的培训费

• Actual per-student cost of the Year I program for 2015-16 Season— $16,800
  • Per-student Year I tuition subsidy provided by the Canadian Heritage Arts Society. The tuition subsidy is offered to every Canadian student. (International students are eligible to apply to the Needs-Based Bursary Program) — $7,550
  • Net tuition fee payable by the Year I student for the full year, September to April, inclusive— $9,250

(Equivalent to training costs of less than $9 per hour)

强化表演艺术(文凭) Enriched Performing Arts Year II of II (Diploma)

• 每位学生2015-16年的第一学期的实际学费—$18,800
    由Canadian Heritage Arts Society为每位学生提供第一学年的学费补助。每位加拿大学生都可以获得此项学费补助。。(留学生可以申请 Needs-Based Bursary Program)—$9,400

(相当于每小时不到8加币的培训费)

• Actual per-student cost of the Year I program for 2015-16 Season— $18,800

• Per-student Year I tuition subsidy provided by the Canadian Heritage Arts Society. The tuition subsidy is offered to every Canadian student.

• (International students are eligible to apply to the Needs-Based Bursary Program) —$9,400

• Net tuition fee payable by the Year I student for the full year, September to April, inclusive—$9,400

(Equivalent to training costs of less than $8 per hour)

Company C Studio Ensemble Year III (Applied Diploma)

• 全部学费—$12,825
  • 每位加拿大学生都可以获得学费补助—$5,875
  • 学生第三学年要支付的学费(留学生可以申请Needs-Based Bursary Program)—$6,950

(相当于每小时不到6加币的培训费)

• TOTAL TUITION— $12,825
  • The tuition subsidy is offered to every Canadian student. —$5,875
  • Net tuition fee payable by the Year III student (International students are eligible to apply to the Needs-Based Bursary Program) —$6,950
    (Equivalent to training costs of less than $6 per hour)

3. 课程信息 Program Information

第一学年课程概况 Year I Program Overview

• 表演 Acting
  • 声音 Voice
  • 舞蹈 Dance
  • 音乐剧 Musical Theatre
  • 职业发展 Career Development

2015-16 YEAR II OVERVIEW

• 表演 Acting
  • 舞蹈 Dance
  • 声音 Voice
  • 职业管理 Career Mangagement
  • 表演 Performance

硕士课程、客人会议&展示 Master Classes, Guest Sessions & Presentations

• 艺术指导 Artistic Directors
  • 舞台化妆 Theatrical Makeup
  • 作曲家 Composers
  • 模拟表演 Mime
  • 客座艺术家 Visiting Artists
  • 基本舞厅 Basic Ballroom
    -角色代理 Casting Agents
  • 表演、歌剧、音乐剧院和戏剧领域的艺术家经理和代理 Artists’ managers and agents in the fields of dance, opera, musical theatre and drama.

http://www.ccpacanada.com/the-program/?&edit=1#masterclasses
http://ccpacanada.com/admission_information/

以上内容由 FLYabroadStudy.com 根据最新权威信息整理完成,如有错漏请直接论坛提醒。