各种类型签证的申请人必须:

• A具备优秀的品质;
  • B不能携带潜在的安全风险;

如果申请所包括的任何一个申请人不符合必须的素质要求而且同时没有得到豁免素质要求的资格,这个申请可能被拒绝;

A5.1 Requirement of good character
Applicants for all visas must:

• a.be of good character; and
  • b.not pose a potential security risk.

If any person included in the application fails to meet the necessary character requirements and the character requirements are not waived, the application may be declined.

A 5.5 素质检查

• A 下列提到的申请人必须进行素质检查;
  • I 17岁以及超过17岁居住类签证的申请人;
  • ii 打算在新西兰逗留超过24个月甚至更长时间的17岁以及超过17岁的临时入境签证的申请人;
  • Iii 如果移民官认为有必要进行素质检查,而且能够保证素质检查的临时入境签证的申请人;

注: A5.5 (a)(ii)中的24个月包括在之前在新西兰度过的时间;

• b 对于17岁以及超过17岁的第一次申请居住类签证的申请人,从以下的部门获得警局证明或者其他类似的证明是强制规定;
  • i 申请的国籍所在国家;
  • ii 过去十年间(详见A5.10.1),申请人逗留时间超过12月或者更长时间的国家(访问或者间歇访问); RV2或者RV4类别的居住类签证进一步申请的申请人不是常常需要递交警局或者其他机构的相关的证明,除非移民局官员特别强调;进一步申请居住类签证的申请人(在要求递交警局或者相关机构的证明的情况下)好像是第一次申请居住类签证;

注: A5.5(b)提到的要求对于澳大利亚公民并不适用,当前澳大利亚永居签证和当前澳大利亚居民返境签证的持有者,在移民控制区申请居住签证;

• c 如果要求的话,17岁以及超过17岁的申请临时入境签证的申请人必须获得警局或者其他相关机构的证明;
  • i 申请的国籍所在国家;
  • ii 自申请人超过17岁之后,居住时间为5年甚至时间更长的国家(访问或者间歇访问)
  • d 除以上提到的,学生签证的申请人不需要提供警局或者相关机构的证明(一直到20或者超过20岁),除非:
  • i 17岁时持有学生签证;
  • ii 自17岁时已经持有续签的学生签证(或者临时的学生签证);
  • iii 正在申请进一步的学生签证;
  • e 除以上提及的,当移民官认为有必要的时候,提供警局或者相关机构的证明是必须的;

A5.5 Character checks

a.Character checks must be carried out for the following categories of applicant:

• i those aged 17 and over applying for residence class visas; and
  • ii those aged 17 and over applying for temporary entry class visas who intend to stay in New Zealand for 24 months or longer; and
  • iii other applicants for temporary entry class visas who warrant a character check if the immigration officer decides it is necessary.
  • b.It is a mandatory requirement (see R2.40) for first time applicants for a residence class visa aged 17 0and over to obtain a police or similar certificate from:
  • i the applicant’s country of citizenship; and
  • ii each country in which the applicant has lived for 12 months or more (whether on one visit or intermittently) in the last 10 years (but see A5.10.1).

Applicants for a further residence class visa under RV2 or RV4 will not usually need to submit a police or similar certificate, unless specifically asked to by an immigration officer. Applicants for a further residence class visa applying under any other category are required to submit a police or similar certificate as if they were applying for residence for the first time.

• c.If required, applicants aged 17 and over applying for a temporary entry class visa must obtain a police or similar certificate from:
  • itheir country of citizenship; and
  • iifrom any country in which they have lived for five or more years (whether on one visit or intermittently) since attaining the age of 17 years.
  • d.Despite (c) above, student visa applicants do not have to provide a police or similar certificate until they are aged 20 or over if they:
  • i held a student visa when they turned 17; and
  • ii have held consecutive student visas (or interim visas with study conditions) since the date they turned 17; and
  • iii are applying for a further student visa.
  • e.Despite (d) above, a police or similar certificate is required if an immigration officer decides it is necessary.

A 5.10 无犯罪证明

• A 在递交移民申请的时候,所有的无犯罪证明或者相关机构的证明不得超过6个月;除非A5.10(d)类申请或者具有移民邀请,考虑到申请的所有说明,要求的豁免,即使无犯罪证明在递交申请时超过6个月也被认可的情况;
  • B 在决定移民申请之前(详见R2.25),如果无犯罪证明已经超过1年,移民官可能要求进一步的警局证明来决定申请;
  • C 一个移民局官员可能进一步要求12个月内的无犯罪证明;
  • D 如果无犯罪证明在之前的申请中递交了:
  • I 在无犯罪证明签发的24个月之内,它们可以适用于任何的临时入境签证的申请(除非U4.10中的学生签证);
  • Ii 它们可以用于进一步的学生签证的申请,以下中的一种;自费的国外留学生(U 4.10);新西兰大学医学医学博士录取的学生(详见 U3.35.20);在无犯罪局证明签发的36个月内;
  • iii 新西兰大学医学博士录取的学生的配偶或者抚养子女可以用于申请任何的临时入境签证,在无犯罪证明签发的36个月之内;
  • iv 它们可以用于团聚类申请(F2)或者抚养子女团聚(F5),在无犯罪证明签发的24个月内;
  • E 申请人必须对获得无犯罪证明的所有费用负责;
  • F 只有无犯罪证明原件或者证明复印件要求和申请一同递交;
  • G 怎样获得特定国家的无犯罪证明的说明可以在新西兰移民局网站上找到警局证明
  • H 如果要求申请人具有一个国家的警局证明:
  • I 没有签发个人无犯罪证明,原因可能如下;
  • I 没有合适的关于怎样获得无犯罪证明的说明;
  • Ii 移民官如果继续在没有无犯罪证明的情况下审核申请,在作出决定前必须获得上级的准许;
  • Iii 如果无犯罪证明没有写成英文版本的,原件或者复印件必须有翻译版本的(详见A13.5);

A5.10 Police certificates

• a. All police certificates must be less than six months old at the time an application is lodged, unless A5.10(d) applies or an appropriately delegated immigration officer, having regard to any instructions on the matter, has waived that requirement, in which case police certificates more than six months old may be accepted and used for determination purposes.
  • b. If police certificates become a year old from date of issue before a decision on an application is made (see R2.25), immigration officers may request further police certificates as a basis for determining an application.
  • c. An immigration officer may also request further police certificates within the 12-month period if there is good reason to do so.
  • d. If police certificates were submitted with a previous application:
  • i.they can be accepted for any further application for a temporary entry class visa (other than a student visa under U4.10) made within 24 months of the date of issue of the police certificates; or
  • ii.they can be accepted for further student visa applications as either:
    • a fee-paying foreign student (U4.10); or
    • a student enrolled in any Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme in any New Zealand university (see U3.35.20) made within 36 months of the date of issue of the police certificates; or
  • iii.they can be accepted for any further temporary entry class visa application as a partner or dependant of a student enrolled any Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme in any New Zealand university made within 36 months of the date of issue of the police certificates; or
  • iv.they can be accepted for a residence class visa application under the Partnership Category (F2) or the Dependent Child Category (F5) made within 24 months of the date of issue of the police certificates.
  • e.The applicant is responsible for meeting all the costs of obtaining a police certificate.
  • f.Only original or certified copies of police certificates are to be provided with applications.
  • g.Instructions on how to obtain police certificates from specific countries can be obtained from the INZ website at www.immigration.govt.nz/policecertificate.
  • h.If an applicant requires a police certificate from a country that:
  • i.does not issue police certificates to individuals; and
  • i.for which no instructions in respect of how to obtain a police certificate are available;
  • ii.an immigration officer may proceed to assess the application without a police certificate and obtain any necessary clearances before a decision is made.
  • iii.If a police certificate is not written in English, the original or certified copy must be accompanied by a translation (see A13.5)

A5.10.1 无犯罪证明是否不可用

• A 大部分情况下,办理条款或者效力相似的证明对于居住类签证的申请人是规定性的(不包括17岁以下的申请人或者进一步申请RV2或者RV4类居住签证的申请人);同样这些无犯罪证明对于一些临时入境签证的申请人也是必须要求的,详见A5.5a列出的。唯一不同的是,拥有移民主管职称或者是在列表3中列出的移民代表团的移民官认为这样的证明不可用,同时办理下来比较麻烦(举例来说一些国家的警局机构不会开具这样的证明);
  • B 难得到证明或者效力相似的证明的例子包括但并不局限于以下列出的情况;
  • I 有信息表明某些相关国家的这样的基础机构已经不再运行;
  • Ii 已经确认存在这样的情况,即阻碍申请人获得要求的证明的因素的存在;

注: 这样的情况并不包括支付中遇到的情况或者延期;

• C 拥有移民主管职称或者是在列表3中列出的移民代表团的移民官一直认为申请人的警局证明不可用或者是在个别的国家的申请人很难得到类似的证明,那么移民官可能要求申请人提供一份英文和申请人母语版本的法律声明;
  • D 法律声明必须符合以下规定;
  • I 详述申请人想得到警局证明的意图;
  • Ii 声明申请人以及随行家属是否已被判罪,或者具有犯罪记录,或者因触犯国家法律得到控告,或者声明从来没有被指控有过违反国家法律的行为;
  • E 关于证明豁免的决定;
  • I 警局证明或者相似效力的证明;
  • Ii 能够代替警局证明或者相似效力的证明的法律证明;必须由列表3中列出的移民代表团决定;

A5.10.1 If police certificates are unavailable

• a.Provision of police or similar certificates is a mandatory requirement for the grant of residence class visas in most cases (except for applicants under 17 or who are applying for a further residence class
  • visa under RV2 or RV4). They are also required for some temporary entry class visa applications, as set out at A5.5a. The only exception is where an immigration officer who holds the position of immigration manager or has Schedule 3 delegations or above is satisfied that such certificates are not available or would be unduly difficult to obtain (for example where the authorities of any such country will not generally provide such certificates).
  • b.Evidence of undue difficulty in obtaining police or similar certificates may include, but is not limited, to:
  • i information indicating conditions in the relevant country are such that the country’s governmental infrastructure is no longer functioning; or
  • ii confirmation that there are circumstances beyond the control of the applicants which prevent them obtaining the required certificates.

Note: Such circumstances do not include difficulty in paying for the certificates or delays in obtaining them.

• c.If an immigration officer who holds the position of immigration manager or has Schedule 3 delegations or above is satisfied that a police certificate is not available or unduly difficult to obtain from a particular country, then that immigration officer may require the applicant to make and provide a separate statutory declaration in both English and the applicant’s own language.
  • d. The statutory declaration must:
  • i detail the applicant’s attempts to obtain a police certificate; and
  • ii state whether the applicant and any accompanying family members have been convicted, or found guilty of, or charged with offences against the law of that country, or have not been charged with any offences against the law of that country; and
  • iii be corroborated by other information confirming the applicant’s character.
  • e.Any decision to waive the production of:
  • i a police or similar certificate; and/or
  • ii a statutory declaration instead of a police or similar certificate; must be made by an officer with Schedule 3 delegations or above.

A5.15被认为不具备申请居住类签证素质的申请人

被认为不具备居住类签证素质的申请人进行如下分类;

• A 不会被授予居住类签证的申请人(详见A5.20);
  • B 通常不会被授予居住类签证的申请人(详见A5.25),除非不进行素质要求的申请人;
  • C 居住类签证申请通常被延期的申请人(详见A5.35);

A5.15 Applicants not considered to be of good character for a residence class visa

Applicants not considered to be of good character for a residence class visa are classified as follows:

• a.applicants who will not be granted a residence class visa (see A5.20); or
  • b.applicants who will not normally be granted a residence class visa (see A5.25) unless a character waiver is granted; or
  • c.applicants whose applications for a residence class visa will usually be deferred (see A5.35).

A5.20 不符合居住类签证和临时入境签证的申请人

• A 2009移民法案中第15节和第16节描述的不可能被授予居住类签证或者入境许可的申请人,同时他们的申请会被拒绝。唯一例外的是:
  • I 这个申请人不符合移民说明中的居住类签证和临时入境许可条件(详见S2);
  • Ii 2009移民法案17节对于这类申请人的特别要求,授权签证和入境许可;

注:第15节和16节提到的申请人不会被授予临时入境签证(详见A5.40);

• b 15节里,下列提到的申请人没有资格获得新西兰临时入境签证

包括以下列出的人;

• I 任何时候(无论是2009移民法案生效之前还是之后),因为触犯法律而被判入狱5年甚至超过5年的,或者是将近5年的申请人;
  • Ii 在之前10年的任何时间内(无论是2009移民法案之前还是之后),因为触犯法律而被判入狱12个月甚至超过12个月的申请人;
  • Iii 根据2009移民法案中的179和180 部分的规定,曾经有一个时期被禁止入境新西兰的申请人;
  • Iv 在任何时候(无论是2009移民法案生效之前还是之后),已经被新西兰根据相关规定或者法令驱逐出境的申请人;

注:这项规定并非使用所有的申请人:根据1952移民法案中的第158节船舶及海员法被驱逐出境的申请人;或者,根据1987移民法案中的第54节被驱逐出境的申请人(驱逐出境规定已经过期);或者,根据2009移民法案已经被驱逐出境的申请人(第179或者180节下的有关禁止入境的规定已过期);或者,根据1964年移民法案中的第20节规定,因违反1964年移民法案14(5)或者15(5)被判有罪;

• V 根据新西兰法令被驱逐出境的申请人;
  • Vi 任何时候已经被其他国家驱逐出境的申请人;

(b)(i)和(ii)中涉及的申请

• 判决是否及时生效,或者判决正在处理过程中;
  • 当一个人由于反复违反同一法律且因为同一事件而获罪,获有两条罪行或者更多罪行;或者违反法律的罪行累积;
  • 当一个申请人已经被判2个或者2个以上罪行,同时在此基础上又增加1条犯罪,好像判决是由于单一罪行而获罪;
  • c根据2009移民法案中的第16节,下列提及的人没有资格申请签证或者入境许可
  • 移民官有理由相信的人;
  • 因为触犯新西兰法律被监禁;
  • 可能威胁或者携带不安全因素;
  • 多新西兰公众安全有威胁或者危险;
  • 对新西兰公众利益有威胁或者危险;
  • 根据2002镇压恐怖主义法案被判定是特定的恐怖分子;
  • d 尽管2009移民法案中第15节和16节,入境许可仍然要授予以下证件的持有者-
  • 永居签证;
  • 新西兰居住签证;
  • 多次抵达新西兰的居住类签证持有者;

A5.20 Applicants ineligible for a residence class visa or entry permission

• a.Any person described in section 15 or 16 of the Immigration Act 2009 must not be granted a residence class visa or entry permission, and their application will be declined. The only exceptions are where:
  • i the person is otherwise eligible for the grant of a visa and entry permission under immigration instructions (see S2), and
  • ii a special direction under section 17 of the Immigration Act 2009 has been given to that person, authorising the grant of a visa and entry permission.

Note: Persons described in section 15 or 16 must not be issued with a temporary entry class visa either (see A5.40).

• b.Under section 15, the following people are not eligible for a visa or entry permission to enter or be in New Zealand:

Any person who ‐

• i at any time (whether before or after the commencement of the Immigration Act 2009),has been convicted of any offence for which that person has been sentenced to imprisonment for a term of five years or more, or for an indeterminate period capable of running for five years or more; or
  • ii at any time within the preceding 10 years (whether before or after the commencement of
  • the Immigration Act 2009), has been convicted of any offence for which that person has been sentenced to imprisonment for a term of 12 months or more, or for an indeterminate period capable of running for 12 months or more; or
  • iii is subject to a period of prohibition on entry to New Zealand under section 179 or 180 of the Immigration Act 2009; or
  • iv at any time (whether before or after the commencement of the Immigration Act 2009) has been removed or deported from New Zealand under any enactment; or

Paragraphs (b)(i) and (ii) above apply:

• Whether the sentence is of immediate effect or is deferred or is suspended in whole or in part

• Where a person has been convicted of two or more offences on the same occasion or in the same proceedings, and any sentences of imprisonment imposed in respect of those offences are cumulative, as if the offender had been convicted of a single offence and sentenced for that offence to the total of the cumulative sentences

• Where a person has been convicted of two or more offences, and a single sentence has been imposed in respect of those offences, as if that sentence had been imposed in respect of a conviction for a single offence.

• c.Under section 16 of the Immigration Act 2009, the following people are not eligible for a visa or entry permission to enter or be in New Zealand:
    Any person who the Minister has reason to believe:

• is likely to commit an offence in New Zealand that is punishable by imprisonment; or

• is, or is likely to be, a threat or risk to security; or

• is, or is likely to be, a threat or risk to public order; or

• is, or is likely to be, a threat or risk to the public interest; or

• is a member of a terrorist entity designated under the Terrorism Suppression Act 2002.

• d.Despite sections 15 and 16 of the Immigration Act 2009, entry permission must be granted to the holder of a:

• permanent resident visa; or

• resident visa granted in New Zealand; or

• the holder of a resident visa arriving in New Zealand for a second or subsequent time as the holder of the visa.

A5.25 不符合居住类签证申请的申请人,除非不对素质进行要求

那些不会被授予居住类签证的申请人,除非不要求素质(详见A5.25(b)),包括以下列出的条件;

• A被判有罪(违反任一国家的移民法,公民法或者护照等相关规定);
  • B被判毒品罪;
  • C被判欺诈罪;
  • D被判性本质罪;
  • E因触犯法律背叛入狱(不管这项判决已经生效还是延期或是正在审理中);
  • F 申请人在新西兰非法逗留期间或者是持有临时入境签证或者入境许可(根据1987年移民法案)的申请人,被判欺诈罪;
  • G 被判暴力侵犯罪;
  • h 最近5年,被判交通肇事罪,危险驾驶,过量饮酒醉驾(过量饮酒导致的血液酒精浓度过高),或者吸食毒品;
  • i 申请新西兰签证的过程中(或者1987年移民法案的入境许可),有虚假的,误导性的或者伪造的材料信息者;
  • j公共论坛,公共演讲,公众新闻等公开散布消息;
    • i 种族歧视的言论,某一肤色种族的人比另一肤色种族的人低级一等;
    • ii 煽动战争行动,由于种族歧视反对某个种族;
  • k 曾经参加不正当目的的组织或者群体的人,包括以下目的:
    • i 种族歧视;
    • ii 假设某个肤色种族的人比另一肤色种族的人低一等;
  • L 为了支持某人的新西兰签证的申请(或者根据1987移民法案的入境许可),提供了虚假的信息或者证据,误导或者伪造的信息;

注:当考虑申请人是否根据A5.25(i)(j)(k)(l)承担行动,移民官应该衡量这样的可能性,可能申请人并非如实这样做;

A5.25 Applicants normally ineligible for a residence class visa unless granted a character waiver

Applicants who will not normally be granted a residence class visa, unless granted a character waiver (see A5.25.1(b) below), include any person who has been:

• a.convicted at any time of any offence against the immigration, citizenship or passport laws of any country; or
  • b.convicted at any time of any offence involving prohibited drugs; or
  • c.convicted at any time of any offence involving dishonesty; or
  • d.convicted at any time of any offence of a sexual nature; or
  • e.convicted at any time of any offence for which they were sentenced to a term of imprisonment (whether the sentence was of immediate effect or was deferred or was suspended in whole or in part); or
  • f.convicted (whether in New Zealand or not) of an offence committed at any time when the applicant was in New Zealand unlawfully or was the holder of a temporary entry class visa or held a temporary permit under the Immigration Act 1987 or was exempt under that Act from the requirement to hold a permit, being an offence for which the court has power to impose imprisonment for a term of three months or more; or
  • g.convicted at any time of any offence involving violence; or
    h.convicted at any time during the last five years, of an offence (including a traffic offence), involving dangerous driving, driving having consumed excessive alcohol (including drunk driving and driving with a blood or breath alcohol content in excess of a specified limit) or driving having consumed drugs; or
  • i.in the course of applying for a New Zealand visa (or a permit under the Immigration Act 1987), has made any statement or provided any information, evidence or submission that was false, misleading or forged, or withheld material information; or
  • j.at any time in a public speech or public comments, or public broadcast, or in publicly distributing or publishing a document;
  • i argues that one race or colour is inherently inferior or superior to another race or colour; or
  • ii used language intended to encourage hostility or ill will against any person or group of persons on the basis of colour, race or ethnic or national origins of that person or group;
  • k.has been, or is, a member of (or adheres or has adhered to) any organisation or group of people which (at the time of the person’s membership or adherence) had objectives or principles based on:
  • i hostility against people or groups of people on the basis of colour, race, or ethnic or national origins; or
  • ii an assumption that persons of a particular race or colour are inherently inferior or superior to other races or colours; or
  • l.in support of any application by another person for a New Zealand visa (or a permit under the Immigration Act 1987), has made any statement or provided any information, evidence or submission that was false, misleading or forged.

Note: When considering whether or not an applicant has committed an act that comes under A5.25 (i), (j) or (k) or (l) above, an immigration officer should establish whether, on the balance of probabilities, it is more likely than not that the applicant committed such an act.

A5.25.1 法案

• A移民官不会根据申请人素质轻易拒绝居住类签证申请;
  • B移民官必须根据申请环境来决定是否拒绝申请;
  • C 对于A5.25(j)(k)中的申请人,移民官需要考虑除A5.25.1(b)中的以下的因素;
  • I 申请人公开发布言论的时间,是否是组织的成员或者信徒;
  • Ii 申请人是否继续持有反动观点或者继续从属组织,以及其态度的转变;
  • Iii 申请人在公开场合散布言论的程度,或者参与组织的积极性程度;
  • Iv 言论的本质,或者组织的本质;
  • D 移民官需要在综合考虑因素后做出决定,包括以下:
  • I 新西兰移民局的建议;
  • Ii 关于公平及自然公证法则的申诉;
  • E 移民官必须记录;
  • I 审核申请的环境(详见(b)),考虑综合因素;
  • Ii 免签或者拒绝素质合格申请人的合理解释;

A5.25.1 Action

• a.An immigration officer must not automatically decline residence class visa applications on character grounds.
  • b.An immigration officer must consider the surrounding circumstances of the application to decide whether or not they are compelling enough to justify waiving the good character requirement. The circumstances include but are not limited to the following factors as appropriate:
  • i if applicable, the seriousness of the offence (generally indicated by the term of imprisonment or size of the fine);
  • ii whether there is more than one offence;
  • iii if applicable, the significance of the false, misleading or forged information provided, or information withheld, and whether the applicant is able to supply a reasonable and credible explanation or other evidence indicating that in supplying or withholding such information they did not intend to deceive INZ;
  • iv how long ago the relevant event occurred;
  • v whether the applicant has any immediate family lawfully and permanently in New Zealand;
  • vi whether the applicant has some strong emotional or physical tie to New Zealand;
  • vii whether the applicant’s potential contribution to New Zealand will be significant.
  • c.In the case of a person covered by A5.25(j) and (k) above, officers must consider, in addition to any relevant matters listed in A5.25.1(b) above, the following:
  • i the length of time since the applicant publicly expressed the views, or was a member or adherent of the group or organisation; and
  • ii whether the applicant still holds the views or still belongs or adheres to the group or organisation, and any evidence of a change in views; and
  • iii the extent to which the applicant was involved in publishing or distributing the views, or the extent of involvement in the group or organisation; and
  • iv the nature of the views, or the nature of the group or organisation.
  • d.Officers must make a decision only after they have considered all relevant factors, including (if applicable):
  • i any advice from the National Office of INZ; and
  • ii compliance with fairness and natural justice requirements (see A1).
  • e. Officers must record:
  • i their consideration of the surrounding circumstances, (see paragraph (b) above), noting
    all factors taken into account;, and
  • ii the reasons for their decision to waive or decline to waive the good character
    requirements.

A5.30.1 法案

• a 移民官可能会根据A5.30下的标准,因为素质要求拒绝申请人;根据A5.30下的要求,需要考虑申请人的申请情况,包括申请人可能在新西兰拥有的亲属关系;
  • b A5.30(b)提到的申请人,移民官可能考虑申请人的本质和参与非法组织,反动政府团体或者机构的程度;经过考虑,如果移民官认为申请人的本质和参与反动的程度很小或者远远不能构成威胁,或许会考虑授予申请人居住类签证,提供申请人所有相关的申请说明;
  • c 移民官必须遵循公平公正及自然公证法则(详见A1);
  • d 移民官必须记录其根据素质做出决定的理由;
  • e 根据A5.30要求而做出的决定必须有列表1-中的移民官代表团来决定;

A5.30.1 Action

• a. An immigration officer may decline residence class visa applications under A5.30 on character grounds. In determining whether to decline an application under A5.30 the surrounding circumstances of the application, including any family connections the applicant might have to New Zealand, are to be disregarded for the purposes of the decision.
  • b. Where A5.30(b) applies, an immigration officer may consider the nature and extent of the applicant’s association with, membership of, or involvement with, the government, regime, group or agency. If the immigration officer is satisfied beyond doubt that the nature and extent of the association, membership or involvement was minimal or remote then the officer may grant a residence class visa to the applicant provided all other Instructions requirements are met.
  • c. An immigration officer must make a decision in compliance with fairness and natural justice requirements (see A1).
  • d. An immigration officer must record the reasons for their decision on this aspect of the character requirements.
  • e. Any decision to determine the application in accordance with A5.30 must be made by an immigration officer with Schedule 1‐3 delegations.

A5.35 常常被延期的申请

居住类签证常常被延期至6个月,当申请被评估为以下的类别;

• A 申请人(详见R2.1.5)在木那些国家具有逮捕令(或者相同效力的文件);
  • B 申请人:
  • I 被判有罪,或者定罪,会根据A5.20或者A5.25(a)(f)进行申请;
  • Ii 申请人正在被调查;
  • Iii 正在进行犯罪审判过程;
  • C 在家庭或者特殊类别情况下申请居住类签证的申请人,如果和申请人有关系的具有居住身份的申请人正在被调查中,这样的情况下,如果调查不能在6个月内终结,申请人的申请可能一直延期到调查结束;

注:如果居住类签证申请人正在申请永居签证,这个居住签证将会到期,进一步的申请可能被授予相同的有效期限;

A5.35 Applications usually deferred

• a.the applicant (see R2.1.5) has an arrest warrant (or the equivalent) outstanding in any country; or
  • b.the applicant:
  • i has been charged with any offence which, on conviction, would make either A5.20 or A5.25(a) to (f) apply to that applicant; or
  • ii is under investigation for such an offence; or
  • iii is wanted for questioning about such an offence; or
  • c.the applicant is applying for residence under the Family or Special Categories on the basis of their relationship to a person whose residence status is under investigation at the time of assessment of the Family or Special Category application. In such cases, if the investigation cannot be finalised within the initial six month deferral period the application may continue to be deferred until it is.

Note: if a resident visa holder is applying for a permanent resident visa, and the travel conditions on the resident visa are about to expire, further travel conditions can be granted for the same duration as the deferral period.

A5.35.1 法案

移民官需要;

• A 延期申请审核6个月;
  • B 以书面形式通知申请人延期决定和延期时间;
  • C 等待审判,调查,审核的结果,或者逮捕令的取消或者执行;
  • D 如果一切有关申请人 的事情都被调查清楚,可以继续进行申请;
  • E 如果申请人的怀疑没有被排除,一般指区域或者市场经理,移民官会根据A5.35.5决定是否授予第二次或者延期的决定;

A5.35.1 Action

The immigration officer must:

• a.defer the decision on the application for up to six months; and
  • b.inform the applicant of the decision to grant a deferral and the period of the deferral, in writing; and
  • c.await the outcome of the charge, investigation or questioning, or await cancellation or execution of the arrest warrant; and
  • d.if removal of the character impediment is confirmed, continue processing the application normally; and
  • e.if the character impediment is not removed, refer to the Area or Market Manager for their decision on whether to grant a second or subsequent deferral under the provisions at A5.35.5.

A5.35.5 第二或者后续的延期周期

• A 延期周期快结束的情况下,申请人仍在等待控告,调查,审核或者逮捕令的取消或者执行,第二或者后续的延期可能会增加周期;
  • B 第二或者后续的延期决定将会经过和国家政府和工商,创新以及职业法律服务部门适当的讨论后给出;
  • I 某种情况下第二或者后续的延期决定是否符合公正法则;
  • Ii 延期决定是否合理,考虑出结果的时间表和申请人做出的努力是否成正比;
  • C 授予第二延期决定须由区域或者市场经理进行;
  • D 如果阻碍申请的素质要求在第二延期决定周期末还没有解决,区域或者市场经理可能根据A5.35.5增加后续的延期;
  • E 延期周期的长短将会根据做出控告,调查,审核以及逮捕令的执行或取消的周期的长短决定;
  • F 申请人须以书面形式被告知申请延期决定或者延期周期;
  • G 如果阻碍申请的素质要求在延期周期末还未解决,移民官须根据A5.25.1对申请进行审核;

注:延期并不授予申请人临时入境签证;

A5.35.5 Second and subsequent deferral periods

• a. In cases where the deferral period is coming to an end and the applicant is still awaiting the outcome of the charge, investigation or questioning, or awaiting cancellation or execution of the arrest warrant, a second or subsequent deferral period may be imposed.
  • b. A decision on a second or subsequent deferral will only be made after appropriate consultation with National Office and the Legal Services of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment about:
  • i whether a second or subsequent deferral is justified in the circumstances; and
  • ii whether the deferral period is reasonable, given the likely timeframe of any outcome being reached and the efforts the applicant is making to reach an outcome.
  • c.A decision to grant a second deferral must be made by an Area or Market Manager or above.
  • d.If the character impediment is not removed by the end of the second deferral period, the Area or Market Manager may impose a subsequent deferral under the provisions at A5.35.5.
  • e.The length of the subsequent deferral period will be decided according to the length of time it is expected for a decision on the charge, investigation or questioning, cancellation or execution of the arrest warrant to be made.
  • f.The applicant must be informed of any decision to impose a second or subsequent deferral and the period of the deferral, in writing.
  • g.If the subsequent deferral period comes to an end without the character impediment being removed or an outcome to the case, officers must assess the application as in A5.25.1.

Note: A deferral does not require granting the applicant a temporary entry class visa.

A5.40 没有资格获得临时入境签证或入境许可的申请人

2009移民法案中15节和16节中描述的申请人(详见A5.20(b)和A5.20(c)),一定不能被授予临时入境签证或入境许可,同时他们的申请也会被拒绝。下列是特殊情况;

• A 有特殊资格得到临时入境签证和入境许可的申请人;
  • B 2009移民法案17节中的特殊说明适用有权得到签证和入境许可的申请人;

A5.40 Applicants ineligible for a temporary entry class visa or entry permission

Any person described in section 15 or 16 of the Immigration Act 2009 (see A5.20(b) and A5.20(c)) must not be granted a temporary entry class visa or entry permission, and their application will be declined. The only exceptions are where:

• a. the person is otherwise eligible for the grant of a visa and entry permission under temporary entry immigration instructions, and
  • b. a special direction under section 17 of the Immigration Act 2009 has been given to that person, authorising the grant of a visa and entry permission.

A5.45 一般没有资格获得临时入境签证的申请人,除非不对素质进行要求

一般没有资格获得临时入境签证的申请人,包括下列的人(除非不对素质进行要求);

• A 已经被判触犯移民,公民或者护照法案的人;
  • B 申请新西兰签证的过程中,做出虚假或者具有误导性的声明或者建议,证据以及材料等的申请人;
  • C 申请时;
  • I 根据2009移民法案15节,申请人被判有罪的;
  • Ii 因犯罪正在被调查过程中的;
  • Iii 正在进行审查中的;
  • D 已经被判罪;
  • I 因触犯某项法律已经被判入狱的;
  • Ii 违反新西兰法律,法院有权判决入狱3个月的申请人;
  • E为申请新西兰签证提供虚假伪造的信息或证据的(1987年移民法案);

注:考虑申请人是否已经承诺行动A5.45(b)或者(e), 移民官衡量可能性;

A5.45(d) 并不适合个人对驱逐出境的上诉(已经申请了和自己当前持有的相同级别和类型的临时入境签证)

A5.45 Applicants normally ineligible for a temporary entry class visa unless granted a character waiver

Applicants who will not normally be granted a temporary entry class visa, unless granted a character waiver include any person who:

• a. has been convicted at any time of an offence against the immigration, citizenship or passport laws of any country; or
  • b. in the course of applying for a New Zealand visa, has made any statement or provided any information, evidence or submission that was false, misleading or forged, or withheld material information; or
  • c. at the time of application:
  • i has been charged with an offence, which on conviction, would make section 15 of the Immigration Act 2009 apply to that applicant; or
  • ii is under investigation for such an offence; or
  • iii is wanted for questioning about such an offence; or
  • d. has been convicted at any time of:
  • i any offence for which they have been imprisoned; or
  • ii an offence in New Zealand for which the court has the power to impose a term of imprisonment of at least three months; or
  • e.in support of any application by another person for a New Zealand visa (or a permit under the Immigration Act 1987), has made any statement or provided any information, evidence or submission that was false, misleading or forged.

Note: When considering whether or not an applicant has committed an act that comes under A5.45 (b) or
(e) above, immigration officers should establish whether, on the balance of probabilities, it is more likely than not that the applicant committed such an act.

A5.45 (d) does not apply to individuals undergoing an appeal process against their liability for deportation who have applied for a temporary entry class visa of the same class and type they currently hold.

A5.45.1法令

• A 移民官必须;
  • I 不能自主的拒绝申请;
  • Ii 如果可能的话,移民官需要考虑申请人提供的虚假的信息或者证据,考虑申请人是否能提供一个可信的说法证明其提供的虚假信息并不是有意欺骗新西兰移民局;
  • Iii 考虑申请人入境新西兰的理由,以及环境或者情况,是否足够令人信服以及对素质要求给予一个例外,考虑公众利益;
  • Iv 记录因为申请人素质优秀但是决绝其申请的理由;
  • V 是否拒绝申请,增加对申请人的警惕;
  • B 根据A5.45审核申请并且做出决定必须由列表1-3中的移民官代表团决定;

A5.45.1 Action

• a.An immigration officer must:
  • i not automatically decline the application; and
  • ii if applicable consider, the significance of the false, misleading or forged information provided, or information withheld, and whether the applicant is able to supply a reasonable and credible explanation or other evidence indicating that in supplying or withholding such information they did not intend to deceive INZ;
  • iii consider whether the applicant’s reason for travel to New Zealand, and any surrounding circumstances, are compelling enough to justify making an exception to the character requirement, taking into account the public interest; and
  • iv record reasons for deciding whether to waive or decline to waive the good character requirements; and
  • v if they decide to decline the application, raise an ‘Alert’ against the applicant.
  • b. Any decision to determine the application in accordance with A5.45 must be made by an immigration officer with Schedule 1 ‐ 3 delegations.

A5.50 没有资格申请临时入境签证的申请人

• A 申请人通常不会被授予临时入境签证(对新西兰国际声誉有影响的热人),除非按照A5.50.1;
  • B 特别情况下(但并不泛泛),如果申请人被认为会影响新西兰国际声誉(因为申请人和某些非法组织或者机构或者反动团体等有关联,危害人类安全以及其他的严重性人权的问题)。
  • c A5.50(b)并不意味着申请人没有其他的影响国家声誉的因素;
  • d此规定下的申请须根据A5.50.1来进行审核

A5.50 Applicants normally ineligible for a temporary entry class visa

• a. Applicants will not normally be granted a temporary entry class visa, unless in accordance with A5.50.1 below, where an applicant would pose a risk to New Zealand’s international reputation.
  • b. In particular (but not exclusively), applicants are considered to pose a risk to New Zealand’s international reputation if they have or have had an association with, membership of, or involvement with, any government, regime, group or agency that has advocated or committed war crimes, crimes against humanity and/or other gross human rights abuses.
  • c. A5.50(b) does not mean that an applicant cannot be considered to pose a risk to New Zealand’s international reputation for any other reason.
  • d. Applications to which this provision applies must be determined in accordance with A5.50.1 below.

A5.50.1 法案

• A 移民官会根据A5.50中的素质要求可能拒绝临时入境签证的申请。根据A5.50的申请情况,决定是否拒绝申请,包括申请人与在新西兰人的亲属关系,都可能成为拒绝申请的理由;
  • B 根据A5.50类申请,如果申请人入境或者在新西兰居留对新西兰以利益的话啊,移民官或许会授予申请人临时入境签证,提供其他的说明或者要求。
  • c A5.50(b)类申请,移民官可能会烤炉申请人的本质以及参与其他组织,政府,政权或者团体以及机构的程度。如果移民官认为申请人的素质以及参与其他组织或者团体以及各种协会等的程度不足以对新西兰构成威胁,那么移民官可能会考虑授予申请人临时入境签证,同时提供其他的说明或者要求等;
  • d 移民官必须根据A1中的公平公正法则审核申请;
  • e 移民官必须记录根据素质要求做出决定的理由;
  • 根据A5.50做出的审核或者决定的工作必须有列表1-3中的移民官代表团决定;

A5.50.1 Action

• a. An immigration officer may decline temporary entry class visa applications under A5.50 on character grounds. In determining whether to decline an application under A5.50 the surrounding circumstances of the application, including any family connections the applicant might have to New Zealand, are to be disregarded for the purposes of the decision.
  • b. Where A5.50 applies, an immigration officer may grant a temporary entry class visa to the applicant, provided all other instructions requirements are met, if the applicant’s entry or stay in New Zealand is considered to be in the national interest.
  • c. Where A5.50(b) applies, an immigration officer may consider the nature and extent of the applicant’s association with, membership of, or involvement with, the government, regime, group or agency. If the immigration officer is satisfied beyond doubt that the nature and extent of the association, membership or involvement was minimal or remote then the officer may grant a temporary entry class visa to the applicant provided all other instructions requirements are met.
  • d. An immigration officer must make a decision in compliance with fairness and natural justice requirements (see A1).
  • e. An immigration officer must record the reasons for their decision on this aspect of the character requirements.

Any decision to determine the application in accordance with A5.50 must be made by an immigration officer with Schedule 1‐3 delegations.