- a 如下列出的：
- i 申请人的免冠照片；
- ii 申请人的指纹采样；
- iii 进行虹膜扫描；
- b 对于以上提供要求的电子记录等；
A22.1 Definition of ‘biometric information’
Biometric information, in relation to a person:
- a.means any or all of the following:
- i.a photograph of all or part of the person’s head and shoulders;
- ii.the person’s fingerprints;
- iii.an iris scan; and
- b.includes a record, whether physical or electronic, of any of the above things.
- a A22中的提到的参考是根据2009移民法案确定的；
- b 要去的生物信息用于以下情况：
- i 记录申请人的身份；
- ii 记录或者证实申请人的身份；
- iii 根据法案辅助制定决策；
- c 生物信息的收集可能用电子系统进行收集或者其他方式：
- i 由移民官或者难民保护身份官员；
- ii 代表移民官或者难民保护身份的移民顾问或者代理；
- d 生物信息需要根据1993年隐私法案进行处理；
A22.5 Use, collection and storage of biometric information
- a.All references to the Act in A22 refer to the Immigration Act 2009.
- b.Biometric information required from a person may be used to:
- i.establish a record of a person’s identity;
- ii.establish or verify a person’s identity; or
- iii.assist in making a decision under the Act.
- c.Biometric information may be collected using an automated system or otherwise, by:
- i.an immigration officer or a refugee and protection officer; or
- ii.an agent or person on behalf of an immigration officer or a refugee and protection officer.
- d.Biometric information must be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- a 下列的人需要准许收集自己的生物信息：
- i 申请签证的申请人；
- ii 申请入境许可的申请人；
- iii 离开新西兰的但不是新西兰公民身份的申请人；
- iv 难民保护身份的人需要进行调查(表明是由难民保护身份官员要求或者是代表难民保护身份官员的人要求的)；
- v 受限于法案288部分的人；
- vi 对于驱逐出境或者返境有责任的申请人，其生物信息要符合过渡或者入境的要求(对于想要入境的国家)；
- b 申请签证或者入境许可的人如果不准许自己的生物信息被收集，移民官员可能拒绝申请人的申请；
- c 一般申请人的免冠照信息再任何申请中都会被要求提供；
- d 对于下列的申请人，一般要求提供指纹类的信息：
- i 受限于法案288部分规定的人；
- ii 申请新西兰定居或者居住签证的申请人；
- iii 作为难民保护身份的申请人；
- iv 在境外申请入境许可的，且申请的国家需要提供用于过渡签证申请或者是入境许可的指纹采集；
- v 对于驱逐出境或者返境有责任的申请人，其生物信息需要符合过渡或者入境的要求(对于想要入境的国家)；
- e 除 c d中规定，移民官也可能要求根据某些相关的特殊规定要求申请人的生物信息；
A22.10 When biometric information can be required
- a.The following persons must allow biometric information to be collected from him or her:
- i.A person applying for a visa.
- ii.A person applying for entry permission.
- iii.A person leaving New Zealand who is not a New Zealand citizen.
- iv.A refugee or protection status claimant or a person whose recognition as a refugee or protected person is being investigated (note that this may only be required by a refugee and protection officer or by an agent or person on behalf of a refugee and protection officer).
- v.A person subject to section 288 of the Act (see A22.15).
- vi.A person liable for deportation or turnaround, where biometrics are required to meet the transit or entry requirements of any country to which or through which the person is to travel.
- b.If a person applying for a visa or entry permission fails to allow the biometric information to be collected, the Minister or an immigration officer may refuse to grant the visa or entry permission applied for.
- c.Biometric information in the form of a photograph of all or part of a person’s head and shoulders will normally be required from all visa applicants, applicants for entry permission, non-New Zealand citizens who are leaving New Zealand, and persons covered by (d) below.
- d.Biometric information in the form of fingerprints will normally only be required from the following persons:
- i.A person subject to section 288 of the Act (see A22.15).
- ii.A person applying for a residence class visa for resettlement in New Zealand under the UNHCR Refugee Quota.
- iii.A refugee or protection status claimant or person whose recognition as a refugee or protected person is being investigated.
- iv.A person applying for entry permission at the border, who is being formally interviewed by an immigration officer.
- v.A person liable for deportation or turnaround, where one or more fingerprints are required to meet the transit or entry requirements of any country to which or through which the person is to travel (for example to ‘sign’ a travel document).
- e.Notwithstanding © and (d) above, an immigration officer may request biometric information in any case where authorised by the Act or regulations.
- a 是否被驱逐出境或者复核返境的要求；
- b 是否符合签证申请人的各项条件；
- c 是否从事自己并没有资格从事的工作或者课程的培训学习等；
- d 是否以欺诈的身份或者不真实的身份获得了签证；
A22.15 When biometric information can be used to determine compliance
If an immigration officer who is authorised to exercise powers under section 288 of the Act has good cause to suspect that a person:
- a.is liable for deportation or turnaround; or
- b.is not complying with, or is materially breaching, the conditions of the person’s visa; or
- c.is undertaking work or a course of study where the person is not entitled to undertake that work or study under the Act; or
- d.has obtained a visa under a fraudulent identity
the officer may require the person to allow biometric information to be collected from him or her, in order to determine whether any of the matters specified in (a) - (d) apply to the person.
- a 如果规定提交生物信息的申请人拒绝提供相关信息，移民官员可能会要求地方联邦法院官员强制收集；
- b 申请需要表明如下的事项：
- i 足够的证明被怀疑的原因；
- ii 说明强制收集生物信息的原因；
- c 移民官需要通知申请人，官员和respondent需要提供申请的证明；
- d 地方联邦法院官员可能会进行信息的强制性收集；
- e 强制收集信息的事实已经根据不能阻止申请的规定进行说明；
A22.20 Compulsion order for the collection of biometric information
- a.Where a person has refused to allow biometric information to be collected in response to a requirement under section 288(2) of the Act, an immigration officer may apply to a District Court Judge for a compulsion order.
- b.The application must set out the following:
- i.the facts relied on to show there is good cause to suspect that any of the matters in A22.15(a)-(d) apply to the person; and
- ii.the reasons why a compulsion order is necessary, including the facts relied on to show that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the biometric information would tend to confirm or disprove that any of the matters in A22.15(a)-(d) apply to the person.
- c.The immigration officer must serve notice of the application on the person, and both the officer and the respondent may appear and provide evidence at the hearing of the application.
- d.On the hearing of the application a District Court Judge may make a compulsion order requiring the person to allow specified biometric information to be collected from him or her, and a person served with such an order must allow the biometric information specified in the order to be collected from him or her.
- e.The fact that a compulsion order has previously been sought or made in respect of a matter does not prevent another application or order being made.
- a 根据法案111部分申请入境许可；
- b 根据法案120部分，非新西兰身份的离开新西兰的申请人；
- c 符合强制收集信息要求的申请人；
A22.25 Offences in relation to providing biometric information
Every person commits an offence against the Act who refuses or fails to provide biometric information
- a.as an applicant for entry permission under section 111 of the Act; or
- b.as a person leaving New Zealand who is not a New Zealand citizen under section 120 of the Act; or
- c.in accordance with a compulsion order.