October submission window – subclass 491 visa
The next NSW submission window for the Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) opens tomorrow and will remain open for the whole month of October.
You must submit a new registration of interest (ROI) if you were not invited in the August submission window and you wish to be considered again in October.
To ensure your ROI is considered, please read and understand all information provided on our Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) and Common questions about skilled visas pages before you submit your ROI.
When you submit your ROI does not affect your likelihood of being invited to apply for NSW nomination.
Demand for NSW nomination will greatly exceed the number of places available in the October submission window. As such, we strongly recommend you explore all other migration pathways available to you on the Home Affairs website or contact a registered migration agent for advice, and do not wait to be invited by NSW.
- 新州会参考申请人的SkillSelect EOI中提供的信息，包括姓名、职业、分数和电子邮件等，如果申请人提供的SkillSelect EOI号码不对，那么他的ROI将不会被考虑；
- 如果您被邀请申请491州担保，您必须提交相关材料以证明您在ROI和 SkillSelect EOI中claimed的分数，如果无法提供相关的证明材料，您的申请将被拒；
Important information about submitting your ROI
We use your SkillSelect EOI to obtain important information including your name, occupation, point score and email address etc. If this number is not provided correctly, your ROI will not be considered
You cannot amend or withdraw your ROI after it is submitted.
You can submit only one ROI during a submission window — this includes where you are skilled in more than one occupation
We cannot prioritise your ROI for any reason
Do not contact our office to ask for an update on your ROI. All validly submitted ROIs will be considered during a submission window
If you are invited to apply for nomination, you must provide evidence for all claims in your ROI and SkillSelect EOI. If you cannot provide evidence of these claims, your application will be declined.
If your application is declined, or you do not apply after being invited, you cannot submit a new ROI for a period of 12 months.
- 已在SkillSelect中提交了 EOI；
- 选择您要申请的Stream类别（新州491分为三类申请人：Stream 1在NSW偏远地区生活和工作的申请人，Stream 2最近在NSW偏远地区完成学业的申请人，Stream 3职业是NSW偏远地区所需的申请人）-只能申请一个Stream类别和一个提名职业；
Using our online form
Our ROI form is available through our Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) website. When you submit your ROI, you must:
- Have already submitted an EOI in SkillSelect.
- Select which nomination stream you are registering for — you can only register under one stream and one occupation
- Indicate which NSW region – where your skills are needed – you intend to apply to. Each region’s occupation list is available on our NSW skilled occupation lists website.
- Make sure all information you enter is correct. If you are invited to apply on the basis of misleading or false information, your application will be declined
Note: Our ROI form does not generate an email confirmation. Rather you will receive a confirmation message on the same page as the form indicating your ROI has submitted successfully.