4月18日起递交的毕业生签证 476 和 485 雅思要求调整为 IELTS 总分6，单项不低于5，有效期3年。类似也接受 OET ，TOEFL iBT（平均64），CAE 等。详见各类英语考试成绩对应表。
From 18 April 2015, minimum English language test scores for the Skilled – Recognised Graduate (subclass 476) and Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visas will change.
If you lodge an application for either of these visas on or after 18 April, you must provide evidence of having achieved one of the following in a test taken in the three years immediately prior to lodging your visa application:
- an overall score of at least 6, with nothing below 5 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test
- a score of at least ‘B’ in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) of an Occupational English Test (OET)
- a total score of at least 64, with nothing below 4 for listening, 4 for reading, 14 for writing and 14 for speaking, in a Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT)
- an overall score of at least 50 with nothing below 36 in each of the four test components (listening, reading, writing and speaking) in a Pearson Test of English Academic
- an overall score of at least 169 with nothing below 154 in each of the four test components (listening, reading, writing and speaking) in a Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test taken on or after 1 January 2015.
- This change means the ‘competent English’ requirement no longer applies to subclasses 476 and 485.
Only minimum English test scores will change. Applicants will still meet the English requirement if they hold a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland.