392312A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
392312A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
392312A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be a Digital Printer?
Digital printers use machines and software to control the production of print-
based media for commercial print manufacturing sites and instant print shops.
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Digital Printer earn an average of $1137 per week. The
[average annual salary for this job is $59124 excluding super.]
- enjoy technical activities
- good eyesight (may be corrected) and normal colour vision
- good hand-eye coordination
- able to carry out detailed work
- aptitude for mechanical work
- aptitude for working with computers
- able to work as part of a team.
This job also involves:
Full use of hands/fingers
Use of precision or semi-precision tools or instruments or deft hand movements
are required for these occupations. Included are jobs where poor co-ordination
or incomplete use of hands or fingers may make tasks dangerous or difficult to
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Skilled Trade Jobs
These jobs do not usually require completion of secondary education, however
further part-time study usually at Certificate III level, and on-the-job
training offered as an apprenticeship, is required.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of INDUSTRIAL ARTS provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an industrial arts-related subject is
a pre-requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of a Digital Printer
Digital printers may perform the following tasks:
- perform manual and automatic set up of digital print machines
- advise on products and services
- receive and process electronic documents
- develop basic design concepts
- load paper into feeding mechanisms
- manage and monitor the order and execution of files in a printer’s job queue
- operate die-cutting machines
- undertake vinyl application, laminating, finishing and mounting
- perform general administration duties and maintenance (such as maintaining order and query logs, cleaning and repairing equipment, and changing supplies)
- keep production records.