BC 雇主担保岗位：生物科技公司 电子电气工程师 岗位职责
2133电子电气工程师招聘的是 BC 省温哥华生物科技公司（雇主是一家医疗器械公司，主营精准医疗设备，需要专业人士维护设备，公司有30人的规模），三年以上医疗设备维护的电子电气工程师工作经验，雅思5分，要求的岗位提供了更多职责要求。
NOC 2133 - Electrical and electronics engineers
Main duties - flyabroad
Electrical and electronics engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems, equipment, and components
- Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment
- Conduct micro or nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling and integration in the development of new electronic devices and products
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Investigate electrical or electronic failures
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance
- Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers.
Electrical and electronics engineers may specialize in a number of areas including electrical design for residential, commercial or industrial installations, electrical power generation and transmission, and instrumentation and control systems.
Employment requirements - flyabroad
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics engineering or in an appropriate related engineering discipline is required.
- At least 3 years directly related work experience required.
- IELTS 5.0 or above for language proficiency